citian

United States

#3945 Dec 6, 2010
When did they move the processing center to Ohio?
Customer handed me a statement and I noticed that his payment wasn't going to Nevada.
I guess I missed the memo on that piece of info.
impatient

Chicago, IL

#3946 Dec 6, 2010
test
girl

United States

#3947 Dec 7, 2010
SINKING SHIP!
Omg

United States

#3948 Dec 7, 2010
Well there are rumors something might be happening in the next couple of days might be as early as Thursday no later than Friday so we all can have a good weekend.. Omg!!!
Omg

United States

#3949 Dec 7, 2010
Oh and by the way the ship was sunk 2 years ago
Omg

United States

#3950 Dec 7, 2010
There going to announce by Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday omg what the f$$$ is going to happen omg omg omg omg.... Loll!!! Peace to the middle finger we r going to get with the announcement...
still at citi

Midlothian, VA

#3951 Dec 7, 2010
boo wrote:
Did you see the alert that says we cannot consildate any Citi Cards? The list is about 7 pages long!
It's coming!!!
It's called the card act! Get your facts straight
Fed Up

Philadelphia, PA

#3952 Dec 7, 2010
I am beginning to think this is all a bunch of bull crap. We should have never went with Citi we have been on a down hill ride ever since this happened. We are just a number and nobody cares.
Fed Up

Philadelphia, PA

#3953 Dec 7, 2010
citian wrote:
When did they move the processing center to Ohio?
Customer handed me a statement and I noticed that his payment wasn't going to Nevada.
I guess I missed the memo on that piece of info.
I don't think they did. Just another thing we needed to find out for ourselves.
citian

Barnesville, OH

#3954 Dec 7, 2010
Why don't they just go ahead and tell us. It's like telling a child they have a new bike for Christmas, but will have to wait until Christmas to get it. Good grief...It Is, What It Is. What will change if they tell us now or later? Nothing.
It's already done. What are they waiting on? Mary Santa and Rey Rudolph to bring the presents?
citian

Barnesville, OH

#3955 Dec 7, 2010
O.K....O.K....Hello everyone! We've got nice presents for you all. Go ahead, open. Ohhh, look you have a nice pretty pink SLIP!! Isn't that darling? Ohh and along with it... a nice check for let's see....how many years??? Isn't that nice? Oh and look...here's one for you,too. Ohhh my...it's a nice large white box for you to start putting all of your files in! Isn't that a pretty white color? Goes very well with the blue writing.

Santa and Rudolph
Poop

United States

#3956 Dec 8, 2010
What makes you think Friday?
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#3957 Dec 8, 2010
So call today with Mary and Ryan? Anyone got any ideas?
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#3958 Dec 8, 2010
still at citi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the card act! Get your facts straight
Ha!
LOL

Elgin, TX

#3959 Dec 8, 2010
I wonder if we got sold? And if so just FSN or CFS too
Curious

Fort Worth, TX

#3960 Dec 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
Conference call is FSN only!
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#3961 Dec 8, 2010
LOL wrote:
Won't sell servicing centers Imo
Here it comes

Canada

#3962 Dec 8, 2010
Conference call in Canada today about name and branding change!!!!
gemma

Media, PA

#3963 Dec 8, 2010
ONE MAIN FINANCIAL??? REALLY??? LOLOLOLOL
Oh Plz

New York, NY

#3964 Dec 8, 2010
You all are a bunch of whiners. Get over yourselves. If you hate your job so much QUIT so someone out there who would appreciate it could have it. We have become a society of whiners and complainers - greedy and selfish. I am trying to raise my kids better than this. You need to appreciate what you have and be grateful that you have it. The grass is NOT always greener. We have people that left us asking to come back. You are given soooo much in the field. Have you talked to any "support staff" lately? They don't get bonus, they don't get overtime, they don't get paid as much as a BAM in a branch and they certainly are not given special incentives thru branch contests. All you do is complain about how "hard" you have it... how "horrible" the company is. Then quit. I have friends that were let go that have better attitude then you whiners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Morning 10: $7B Citigroup settlement | Sotheby'... (Jul '14) Mar 4 Sydney 4
News A Midwestern Cow Girl Blew The Lid Off Of Citig... (May '12) Mar 4 Sydney 5
News NYC apartment sells for $88 million (Feb '12) Feb 28 No Compliments 8
Credit Card (Sears) has a Glitch Feb '15 Keeneusaf 1
News Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low... (May '12) Feb '15 agw 12
News Iraq Oil Surge to Fan OPEC Rivalry That Trigger... Jan '15 jeffry 1
More from around the web