United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Rusty , probably the start of consolidating of offices.
Rusty Shackleford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

So 3 day kickoff in Texas this year? Isn't that where the ADs met before the last layoffs?
Pooh Bear

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

If they are re-branding then there is not anyone buying us. In order to get capital, they will have to sell off some of the portfolio. Yes, offices will be consolidated.
Rusty Shackleford

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

No, Pooh. The rebranding makes it easier to be sold.
concern

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Well, lets see - 1.4 CPL but it is optional - yea right - If I do not reach it, I will get written up. DMs and ADs are back at it again - performance management - my ass! ANd don't even bother calling HR - they are all in this
former

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

With Wells Fargo Financial closing and beneficial and household gone then It would be quite clear what will take place. Enjoy it while it lasts and if you receive better offer might want to think hard about taking it. You have the skills from the job to get into many other areas of finance. Sub prime tough market right now. Many people not interested in paying 25 to 30 percent for loan. And many can not afford it. Vikram will pay well while liquidating because he doesnt want to lose everyone until its over. Makes sense consolidation will continue as portfolio gets smaller and smaller.
someone in virginia

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Lets all think positive...
Get Over It

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

I think people need to spend less time with their "Conspiarcy Theories" and more time on their job - perhaps then you wouldn't have to worry.
You complain and complain, but no company is perfect. If you don't like it - leave. There are 50 people behind you that would feel blessed to be in your position with a job and benefits.
As far as the Kick Off meetings go - who cares were they are located? Every Division is having them in a different place - so Texas is just Texas. Do you REALLY think they would put out the money to do it if they were closing more branches? And if they do, who cares? Do your job now so you have a clean conscience moving forward. Do your absolute best and no one can complain about you or write you up. It's rediculous to think that they wouldn't expect employees to begin to close more loans and have a better CPL - things are turning around. Besides - last time, I checked, you get bonus for doing your job and raises are coming, too.
Everyone just needs to get over themselves and realize how blessed they are to still have a job that hasn't asked them to take a cut in pay or frozen their salary.
Here and Now

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

"Get Over It" is correct. Ride this horse all the way until something happens!
Somewhere central

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

I havent been with the company very long but can anyone tell if we do get raises when does that usually take place?? What month?
Confused

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Anyone know what the policy is on passing the SAFE test??
monkeybiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Confused wrote:
Anyone know what the policy is on passing the SAFE test??
Mary said on her call that she would be sending out a new policy regarding passing the SAFE Test.

I'm wondering how will people be rated on their Year-End-Review, if they have taken the test "4" times and haven't passed it?
Also, why are people taking the continuing education courses when they haven't passed the SAFE Test? Just curious.
Confused

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

I heard that if you haven't passed it on your 4th time then they are letting you go. Kind of crazy because only about 35% of the company is licensed. Might be an easy way to get rid of employees! Also, it's kind of ridiculous because we don't even do RE loans anymore.
jonis

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Citifinancial sold to household bank closing 75% of the network branches
former

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

How did you come up with that information. Why would Household Bank get back into the business unless it was bargain basement price.
gemma

Sheridan, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Jonis is a DM looking to get a rise outta ppl because that's what they like to do
former

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Then Jonis is an idiot.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

So who else has heard anything about Citi and household??
ga girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

if it happens it happens u hear all kind of stuff all the time i think i am ready for the stim package im about tired of all the stuff any way but really have not been all that bad since June NELSON
left everyone dont worry about losing there jobs to her....if i lose my job it aint June that done it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo glad she is gone she was fired she only got what she deserved
Happy GA Guy

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

ga girl wrote:
if it happens it happens u hear all kind of stuff all the time i think i am ready for the stim package im about tired of all the stuff any way but really have not been all that bad since June NELSON
left everyone dont worry about losing there jobs to her....if i lose my job it aint June that done it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo glad she is gone she was fired she only got what she deserved
This is a load of you know what. Everyone knows that she took the fall for the lazy, ignorant, and cowardly group of employees in GA. She has even continued to help others that have left Citi in the last year. It is very evident from your poor grammer and your own comments proving that you are lazy, that you WILL get fired. When it happens, YOU can take all the glory for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,721 - 3,740 of5,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Citigroup Forum right now

Search the Citigroup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) 9 hr Nature 53
Congress Probing Credit Card Industry (Dec '07) Mar 28 CTM 5
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Mar 26 Jenna 10
Congress Probes Credit Card Industry (Dec '07) Mar 26 Darline 27
Credit, economic worries weigh on Wall Street (Feb '08) Mar 26 Sandra 2
Consumers to Face Higher Min. Payments (Mar '06) Mar 26 Celisse 2
Credit Card Practices Denounced (Dec '07) Mar 26 Eugenie 8
•••
•••