citifinancial layoffs
Citi Esta Loco

Pflugerville, TX

#3049 May 28, 2010
Yeah month end is totaly wacked out... Let's finish strong peeeps collect collect collect and don't forget to book those loans... If not they will write u up b4 they lay u off lol.. Citi employees. Bite....
Citi Esta Loco

Pflugerville, TX

#3050 May 28, 2010
That's why they call me el citi loco cause I'm crazy like the JOKER.... :-)
it is what it is

Waterloo, Canada

#3051 May 28, 2010
More like....EL CITI CULO!
Rude

Tomball, TX

#3052 May 28, 2010
it is what it is wrote:
More like....EL CITI CULO!
You are extremely rude....I guess your unemployed and have nothing better to how sad....seek help
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#3053 May 28, 2010
i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom ia m a mushroom i am a mushroom i am a mushroom
did i mention, I AM A MUSHROOM!!!!!!!!!!
still at citi now happy

Macon, GA

#3054 May 28, 2010
acdc wrote:
<quoted text> Opp's had problems with my key board that was supposed to have been an UGLY
acdc - you are crazy. she was always helping the branches and only helped her employees. she had a few people that just couldn't get it done. i bet you are the crazy manager from vidalia that was mean to all her employees or that drug addict that got arrested in her office. i wouldnt be surprised if the person "Truth" that responded to your post is that guy that works in the warner robins office that couldnt manage his way out of a paper bag. i heard that he managed three branches in the area and was just lazy. oh and he was screwing his boss but because he has a penis, nothing happened to him. guess what - yall are getting what you deserve. wait till tuesday, yall will be at the unemployment office. you should leave people like june nelson alone because she was the best person citi ever had.
Yes

Dallas, TX

#3055 May 28, 2010
AreUForReal wrote:
ATTN: Yes
How do you know this is accurate?
Do you know which branches will be affected?
I know because I'm high enough up to know that's all I can really say. I can't name names but if you are in a market with multiple branches I would be very worried.
still at citi now happy

Macon, GA

#3056 May 28, 2010
truth wrote:
adcd i dont know who you are but man you got that right
truth - go back to sleeping with your boss and stay off this forum. you are so lame, i bet you will even sleep with your boss now even though it is a man and so are you. sleeping with your boss is the only way you could get by. you have nothing to offer on this forum.
still at citi now happy

Macon, GA

#3057 May 28, 2010
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know because I'm high enough up to know that's all I can really say. I can't name names but if you are in a market with multiple branches I would be very worried.
Especially the middle georgia area. alot of people are going finally get whats coming to them.
AreUForReal

Warren, NJ

#3058 May 28, 2010
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you .
AreUForReal

Warren, NJ

#3059 May 28, 2010
still at citi now happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially the middle georgia area. alot of people are going finally get whats coming to them.
Are you on medication yet? You are insane.
still at citi now happy

Macon, GA

#3060 May 28, 2010
no medication needed. living life to the fullest and prepared what happens because there are alot of people about to get what they deserve.
acdc

United States

#3061 May 28, 2010
NO June Nelson was a control freak. If things did not go her way she would get pissed off and write you up and for her to even say that she was the best citi ever had that person has a sick mind and I would bet that it is June Nelson herself writing that to make herself look good too.
It's funny you mention that person sleeping with his boss because it was under her management she let it go on. She knew all about it.
AreUForReal

Warren, NJ

#3062 May 28, 2010
still at citi now happy wrote:
no medication needed. living life to the fullest and prepared what happens because there are alot of people about to get what they deserve.
Please enlighten me. What people? and Why do they deserve it?
New Beginning

Knoxville, TN

#3063 May 28, 2010
Wow. This Blog has turned ugly. We're all stressed. What if June 1st comes and goes with no action taken? Seems like it will probably go down ugly for many but what if it doesn't? Personally I don't believe 98% of what I read on here. Those of you who purport to know likely don't, then we have the "Chicken Littles" who always think the sky is falling. Then the English Professors who like to take shots at writers and their grammar and punctuation. The agitators,
and the hecklers who sit on the back row and yell insults at others, none of which has anything to do with anything other than to prove the primary point that none of us knows anything that is relevant or useful to this situation. Just a vent page I guess. Maybe we'll know soon and can start our new beginning. Naive? Yes. But just as informed as virtually all of u. Which in essence is zip. Good luck to all of us on our New Beginning.
Yes

Dallas, TX

#3064 May 28, 2010
My friend I would agree with you 99% of the time but this is very real and it is going to be very ugly. The simple facts are that 1 in 4 people that work for Citifi will not by this time next week.
still at citi and always

Macon, GA

#3065 May 28, 2010
Yes wrote:
My friend I would agree with you 99% of the time but this is very real and it is going to be very ugly. The simple facts are that 1 in 4 people that work for Citifi will not by this time next week.
Yay. I'm so excited and hope I get laid off. Even if I don't get a severance package because I havent been here long, at least I will get unemployment.
still at citi and always

Macon, GA

#3066 May 28, 2010
acdc wrote:
NO June Nelson was a control freak. If things did not go her way she would get pissed off and write you up and for her to even say that she was the best citi ever had that person has a sick mind and I would bet that it is June Nelson herself writing that to make herself look good too.
It's funny you mention that person sleeping with his boss because it was under her management she let it go on. She knew all about it.
i can assure you that she is NOT writing anything on this forum because she has moved on to better things. but you sound bitter as though you are jealous of her and maybe have several issues that caused you to be written up. sounds funny. i heard that the person that caused all the issues with the guy sleeping with the boss was the drug addict that got arrested at work and that is the one that was saying that june knew about it. when all that came out, i heard the ad saying that it was confirmed from the 2 having the affair that she actually did NOT know about it and that the drug addict was just high when she was calling the ethics line with all that bs. drug addict = you
still at citi and always

Macon, GA

#3067 May 28, 2010
AreUForReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me. What people? and Why do they deserve it?
all of you still there
New Beginning

Knoxville, TN

#3068 May 28, 2010
Yes wrote:
Yes? I don't discard what u have said. You seem to know more than all of us if you're right. I do believe it will happen and many lives will change forever. There is always another side of all things bad and good. Let's hope and pray that we all wind up on the good side...no matter what that means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citigroup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grandfathered sick time Apr 27 Gerard Vecchio 1
Citigroup layoffs 2017 Apr '17 Curious citizen 2
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Oct '16 Devil Emoji Cheever 88
Help with Email address for Citibank's Investig... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jredken 1
Citi Mortgage Layoffs (Sep '10) Aug '16 Managers Lie 37
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 54
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun '16 integrity watch 5
More from around the web