Bluegreen Hershey Resort, The Suites ...

Bluegreen Hershey Resort, The Suites at Hershey Set for Imagination Movers Concert

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from May 7, 2011, titled Bluegreen Hershey Resort, The Suites at Hershey Set for Imagination Movers Concert. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Bluegreen Hershey Resort, The Suites at Hershey Set for Imagination Movers Concert The Suites at Hershey is a prime location for owners to stay while attending the Imagination Movers Concert, May 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

MMJen

Apple Valley, CA

#1 May 10, 2011
Can hardly wait for the DC show! The Imagination Movers are most certainly amazing! Not only do we watch their show faithfully, but we’ve already been to 4 concerts this tour, and look to make at least 4 more in May. Parents, there are still great seats available at many of the shows in DC, NJ, VA, and PA, and don’t forget to splurge on the VIP package, you wont regret it, I promise you! ImaginationMovers(dot)com/even ts These guys are beyond gifted and amazing, and generous! CHA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluegreen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Credit crisis spreads to timeshare industry (Jan '09) Jan '15 Sandy 12
News AG lawsuit targets timeshare marketers (Nov '08) Jan '14 Lina Pawlak 5
News Gatlinburg Winter Magic Dazzles Bluegreen Resor... (Dec '11) Sep '12 Would not like Ga... 4
News Bluegreen Corporation - Financial and Strategic... (Mar '09) Apr '10 Darrell 4
News Bluegreen seeks to raise $100M (Feb '09) Feb '09 manger 1
News Las Vegas time-share firm buys Boca's Bluegreen (Jul '08) Jul '08 Disdain for ignor... 7
More from around the web