Burger king consistantly serving luke...

Burger king consistantly serving luke warm if not cool burgers

Posted in the Burger King Forum

WTHelll

Bradenton, FL

#1 May 13, 2012
Not that I have ever had a nice juicy HOT burger served to me, but in recent weeks in at least two seperate burger kings,the burger sandwich I order is barely warm.

Health issues aside, if there are any, if I wanted a cold burger (that in my local, runs fifty cents higher than in Tennessee, and in my local, sr tea runs .95 cents, while in Tennessee it runs .50 cents, what's up with that?) I'd cook some at home, chill them, then dive in.

Looks like I will be reconsidering steak and shake when I want a flavorful and HOT burger. Sometime corp's don't know what hurts their business, they are too busy paying ceo's to bean count. So BURGER KING, bean count this. I don't want a COLD burger. I have the option, since a cold burger in unappetizing, to just go home and HEAT a hot dog and save my dollars. Much less fuss, and MUCH less aggravation. You snooze, you lose.

OR as some may say, YOU cold....you not hot.
WTHelll

Bradenton, FL

#2 May 13, 2012
Hey, I just made up my own little burger king ditty, so they cannot steal it.
YOU COLD. YOU NOT HOT. That SHOULD set a FIRE under their burgers, hum? Wouldn't one think?
Burger KOLD. Lose the electric, BK! I also suspect you have either changed your napkin supplier for reasons I would not know, but I did notice again that your napkins feel like toilet paper now. In a way, I don't care, UNLESS it is bean counting. I can bean count too. I can go to steak and shake where their burgers are not only jucier, but VERY WARM, if NOT hot.
Hot steak and shake. Hot steak and shake. DOWN with COLD. And on top of THAT, today's BK sandwich that was served luke, the a/c was unduly blasting so if there was ANY warmth to the bk hamburger, it was quickly gone and overpowered by the a/c and fans (and btw, bean counters shit for brains, WHY in the middle of the afternoon were you burnin not only indoor lights under all thos HUGE LOOK AT US ENJOYING A LUKE BURGER KING BURGER, were you ALSO burning outdoor lights to the tune of BLINDING?
Sometimes it seems a ceo is not as bright as their bulbs. Ya think? YOU waste all that electrcity and cheat ME out of a warm burger? WHERE'S the math?
lady313

Berkley, MI

#3 Sep 5, 2012
I too have had cold burgers from Burger King and when I called to complain, was told they changed the temperature and that you should ask to have it microwaved in order for it to be served hot....YUCK!!!!
rjullman2

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 18, 2013
I told Burger King I was tired of barely warm burgers and their answer is to send me a coupon for a Whopper.

I ate at Burger King back when it really took two hands to hold it while you ate. Now it's one hand and now we get barely warm burgers. And it's not just one place but every place I have been at. I'm done with them.
Jannet Wise

Lexington, MA

#6 Dec 13, 2015
Rather fitting they serve cold burgers considering the newer BK restaurants look COLD and UNINVITING. That pre-fabricated plastic look. And for the past decade they are using this Big Plastic Burger King HEAD guy that is just creepy as hell, with that permanent half baked smile. His expressionless face looks like something you'd see in some horror slasher movie. Even though he is smiling it doesn't move. CREEPSVILLE USA.
Jannet Wise

Lexington, MA

#7 Dec 13, 2015
Even though I have a good sense of humor I am getting pretty sick of BKs disturbing commercials. You can't tell me this isn't a put off. Click Here http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/burger-king-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burger King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger king is just like greety corperations Aug 22 Michael Rice 1
How much time can I schedule off? Aug 2 gmtyler 1
Sick pay Jun '16 Big king 1
win burger king lunch for a year Jun '16 ibra 2
Never Eat at BK Mar '16 meadmark 1
Burgers of love Mar '16 Rikky 1
Clean it up burger king (Oct '11) Feb '16 Demon Burger King... 3
More from around the web