Housing market weakens again

Housing market weakens again

There are 1 comment on the SI.com story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Housing market weakens again. In it, SI.com reports that:

Sales of existing homes slowed more than expected in June while inventory increased, according to an industry trade group reading of the sluggish housing market released Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

BlueNC

Cary, NC

#1 Oct 29, 2008
My area is so over-built with new construction that the average price of existing housing has dropped almost 20% in the last six months.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing many of these large "tract" builders go bankrupt and out of business. They have destroyed my quality of life due to excessive over-building. My home is worth less than the mortgage due to these bozo's.

May all builders in this country, rot and go to he11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Briefing.com Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Mar '15 defafalkhleej 27
News Stocks Dip on Mixed Economic Data (Sep '10) Apr '12 Vinod 4
News June Jobs Increase: a Paltry 18,000 (Jul '11) Feb '12 Helping_You_Hire 2
News Unemployment Claims Fall To 4-Month Low (Aug '11) Aug '11 David J Bhaltazha... 3
News Stocks: 'It's One Day At A Time' (Jul '11) Jul '11 Fed Up 1
News Unemployment Claims Drop Below 400,000 (Jul '11) Jul '11 Bill 2
News Stocks: Debt ceiling, earnings in focus (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mr_Bill 17
More from around the web