BP Doubles Estimate for Oil Captured ...

BP Doubles Estimate for Oil Captured in Gulf Spill

There are 25 comments on the www.businessweek.com story from May 18, 2010, titled BP Doubles Estimate for Oil Captured in Gulf Spill . In it, www.businessweek.com reports that:

BP Plc said it doubled the amount of oil it's able to collect from the leak in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana to about 2,000 barrels a day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.businessweek.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned US Citizens

Boulder, CO

#29 Jun 1, 2010
BP and the US Government has said they are trying everything possible to stop that multi million gallon oil from continuing to flow into the Gulf.

I am about to dispute that claim and offer an expose' as to why that story about them doing everything possible is a lie and a profitable enterprise to those who would make money from this disaster.

http://www.blogster.com/joannemor/bombshell-e...

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#30 Jun 1, 2010
Concerned US Citizens wrote:
BP and the US Government has said they are trying everything possible to stop that multi million gallon oil from continuing to flow into the Gulf.
I am about to dispute that claim and offer an expose' as to why that story about them doing everything possible is a lie and a profitable enterprise to those who would make money from this disaster.
http://www.blogster.com/joannemor/bombshell-e...
Although your premise is sick and demented, you have done some very good research. Yhat any government would risk and ruin so much to enrich a few is even beyond the greedability of the lying neo-conservative Bush administration.

You should find a way to use your considerable talent for less bizarre and paranoid works.

Whom do you think paid for the logistics and training for the terrible attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon?
Mainline Florida

United States

#31 Jun 4, 2010
Only "neo conservatives" are greedy? I have watched both Democrats and Republicans sell out my state to fill their pockets. A politician by any other name still smells like poo :)

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#32 Jun 4, 2010
Mainline Florida wrote:
Only "neo conservatives" are greedy? I have watched both Democrats and Republicans sell out my state to fill their pockets. A politician by any other name still smells like poo :)
Greed has no boundries. Power corrupts. There are exceptions.
let me reiterate

Saint Marys, Australia

#33 Jun 4, 2010
Mainline Florida wrote:
True, but the neo-conservatives are a special breed of greedy and selfish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BP ruled 'grossly negligent' in Gulf oil spill (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 4
News Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
News BP Covered Up Blow-out Prior to Deepwater Hori... (Apr '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 18
News Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jeff Brightone 1
News Suspect arraigned in motorcycle-SUV brawl in NYC (Oct '13) Nov '13 Daequan McRapeo 24
News Urban revitalization as a process: part 1, H St... (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1
News DealBook: Breuer Reflects on Prosecutions That ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nancy 1
More from around the web