Before Oil Spill, It Was Unclear Who ...

Before Oil Spill, It Was Unclear Who Was in Charge of Rig

There are 3 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Jun 5, 2010, titled Before Oil Spill, It Was Unclear Who Was in Charge of Rig. In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

Oil in the Gulf of Mexico off East Grand Terre Island near the Louisiana coast on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

twncpcone

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jun 6, 2010
This sounds identical to the plausible deniabity of the 3 dozen command changes on the morning of 9-11?!!!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Since: Jan 09

Ludington, MI

#3 Jun 6, 2010
really

seems clear to me

&fe ature=related
DaughterNature_M IA_babe

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Is anyone on facebook? Please support the boycott movement there, simply by clicking LIKE button. I know i'm mad it took so long and the beaches will be trashed, let alone animals!!!

BP BOYCOTT on Facebook: Join!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-BP-Boycott-...

~~~~Love ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BP ruled 'grossly negligent' in Gulf oil spill (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 4
News Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
News BP Covered Up Blow-out Prior to Deepwater Hori... (Apr '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 18
News Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jeff Brightone 1
News Suspect arraigned in motorcycle-SUV brawl in NYC (Oct '13) Nov '13 Daequan McRapeo 24
News Urban revitalization as a process: part 1, H St... (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1
News DealBook: Breuer Reflects on Prosecutions That ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nancy 1