Pay czar won't make bailed-out banks repay $1.6 billion

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Pay czar won't make bailed-out banks repay $1.6 billion. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

For all his tough talk about excessive pay for bankers, the Obama administration's pay czar let the executives go without a fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Manchester, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Shame me all the way to the bank, but after you give me my millions. What a crock of crap from this wimpy administration. No second term please.
Tom

Etters, PA

#2 Jul 24, 2010
I hear ya David! This a-hole President talks about how crooked everyone on Wall Street is. He then takes our tax dollars and redistributes back to the same industry that gave out irresponsible loans that got our economy into a mess to begin with. Go figure. If you are irresponsible or are too damn lazy to work, this clown will bail u out! What a spineless creep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BP ruled 'grossly negligent' in Gulf oil spill (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 4
News Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
News BP Covered Up Blow-out Prior to Deepwater Hori... (Apr '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 18
News Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jeff Brightone 1
News Suspect arraigned in motorcycle-SUV brawl in NYC (Oct '13) Nov '13 Daequan McRapeo 24
News Urban revitalization as a process: part 1, H St... (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1
News DealBook: Breuer Reflects on Prosecutions That ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nancy 1
More from around the web