why would bp kill cash cow

Posted in the BP plc Forum

Since: Jun 10

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jun 14, 2010
If you were a gold miner an a slab of gold fell an killed 11 workers would you close the mine? The biggest dream of an oil man is to hit a GUSHER. Well guess what?Now with the drilling outfit accident it's open season for BP to collect oil at any means they feel nessisary with no regulations what so ever.After spending many millions drilling this well they had no intentions of plugging it.Why should they?They are oil men,they hit a GUSHER!!!The first tanker ship got filled within 24 hrs,so fast it amazed BP offficals.I'am sure they were seeing $$$$$$$$$$It's sad that BP thinks the AMERICAN PEOPLE are so IGNORANT we would believe they were trying to plug the hole with golfballs and mud,I bet the brits are laughing their azzes off at us IGNORANT AMERICANS.

“Wake Up!”

Since: Nov 08

FQQLZville USA

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Who will the Brit's come crying to the next time a terrorists strikes or another Hitler bombs them? Fo^ck'em!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BP plc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
...Israel ..FOUND..Oil..?.. (Feb '14) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
US official: BP CEO Tony Hayward is out; Americ... (Jul '10) Jan '14 swedenforever 18
....iSRAEL..found...oIL..?.. (Jan '14) Jan '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
BP and Oil Spill Victims Both Want Settlement O... (Aug '13) Dec '13 SPY 2
Judge Moon Asks BP to Aid "Children of the Gulf" (Jun '10) Mar '13 dough 6
San Juan Energy Basin Conference in Farmington ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John Ford 1
Energy Sector Recap Week Ending Aug. 24, 2012 (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
More from around the web