Man shot in Stoughton

May 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Boston Globe

A man was shot on Page Terrace in Stoughton this afternoon, the fire department there said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated May 24, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

United States

#1 May 14, 2011
Was the victim and shooter African American or Brazilian?

“ LOL!”

Since: Nov 10

Drinky Drinky!

#2 May 15, 2011
That apartment complex needs it's own police sub station! Lets hear it for low income housing... LOL!

Drinky Drinky!
more

United States

#3 May 15, 2011
More low income housing is coming to stoughtonappan! Buy the cops more bullets and tasers!

i
Yippy Skippy

South Weymouth, MA

#4 May 15, 2011
It's no surprise... It was on channel 5 news!
Doink was right, stoughton is becoming a mini Mattapan!
Maybe the shooter was angry about his hair cut from the barbershop and bad food from the brazilian buffet.... Or maube it was a bad drug delivery deal from the black gangstas that live on Seaver street???
Where was shades??? Maybe he doesn't report on this type of crime to put his stoughton in a bad light or show the truth???
It's only going to get worse... Embrace the diversity!!!
Yippy Skippy

South Weymouth, MA

#5 May 15, 2011
more wrote:
More low income housing is coming to stoughtonappan! Buy the cops more bullets and tasers!
i
The stoughton cops are useless, they don't need tasers.. they just need to do their job!
Joey Chimpo

Stoughton, MA

#6 May 15, 2011
I think they were Canadian
Waldo

Brockton, MA

#7 May 15, 2011
Embrace the violence... It's what the town wants!
The town and its NO PLACE FOR HATE program, And cheerleaders like shades... Cover it up!

Sweep the negative aside... and promote the positives!
The truth is... The negatives are out numbering the positives!

Don't worry.. Be happy!
Dibbs

Brockton, MA

#8 May 15, 2011
Most other towns and cities have Dumped the bogus NO PLACE FOR HATE program because it is only self promoting and controlling for the ADL and does not work... Stoughton is stupid for keeping it!

Thats like putting a sign around the garden and telling the wild animals to stay out.. that the Garden and farmer don't want them in it!
And at what cost?

Stoughton should follow other towns... dump the useless program, and save the money for town activities!!!
welcome back

United States

#9 May 15, 2011
Nice to see Doink back again as Yippy. I think shades is getting old and is semi-retired. He has a link to patch shooting story. This town is going down the tubes!
welcome back

United States

#10 May 16, 2011
No taxpayer money is expended on No Place for Hate.

“ LOL!”

Drinky Drinky!

#11 May 16, 2011
welcome back wrote:
Nice to see Doink back again as Yippy. I think shades is getting old and is semi-retired. He has a link to patch shooting story. This town is going down the tubes!
Going down the tubes??? It's been in the pooper a long time... LOL!

Drinky Drinky!
doinky

United States

#12 May 16, 2011
Ize smrta than youse
Mr Whoopie

Brockton, MA

#13 May 16, 2011
The NO PLACE FOR HATE program solicates money at every function and the ADL gets a cut for their bogus program! Many other Communities have dumped the ADL and their program, and started their own that actually benefits the community!

A community needs to strengthen and grow on their own.. without an organization with a personal agenda digging its claws into it for self benefit and profit!!

NO PLACE FOR HATE sounds good.. but its a trap for an organization looking for power, money and control!!!

Stoughton can do better!
Laugh

West Bridgewater, MA

#14 May 16, 2011
Thanks Rob.

“ LOL!”

Drinky Drinky!

#15 May 17, 2011
Lets all raise our glasses to being thankful... LOL!

Drinky Drinky!
Phinneous P Whoopie

Bridgewater, MA

#16 May 18, 2011
Thanks Rob!
Whatever you did... You Pissed the Lackey's off!

Great Job!

Sounds like the NO PLACE FOR HATE supporters HATE Rob!

Go Figure!

Drink to Rob... Salute and Cheers!
WOW

West Bridgewater, MA

#17 May 19, 2011
Thanks Rob. You told those STOYAC bums a thing or two!
WOW

Hanson, MA

#18 May 19, 2011
No really I mean it. Thanks Rob!
The Wizard of Oz

Brockton, MA

#19 May 20, 2011
Yes... Rob really exposed the NPFH program for what it is! A scam and a Waste of time!
Roy C

United States

#20 May 20, 2011
Yes, those Jews are money hungry grubs. We get it. Wait until I tell Rabbi J!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bicyclist stuck under garbage truck rescued in ... Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
Reports: One Person Shot in Throat in Dorcheste... May '14 reality is a crutch 1
Man found fatally shot on street in Dorchester (Mar '14) Mar '14 reality is a cru... 1
Boston Boy, JP Student Allegedly Shot Accidenta... (Feb '14) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 1
Police identify man shot dead in Dorchester (Jan '12) Dec '13 pepita 8
One man dies, second man stabbed on Dorchester ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 reality is a crutch 1
english speaking hospital (Aug '13) Aug '13 english speaking ... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Boston Medical Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••