Man found fatally shot on street in D...

Man found fatally shot on street in Dorchester

There are 1 comment on the story from Feb 23, 2014, titled Man found fatally shot on street in Dorchester. In it, reports that:

About 12:42 a.m., officers responded to a call concerning shots fired near Boston and Howell streets, and found a man suffering from a gunshot wound, police said in a statement Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 4, 2014
hey I thought the boston police took guns off the streets of boston?

what did they miss a few thousand unregistered unlicensed guns??

got do that stop and search stuff really get serous show those n word people we are not going to tolerate this shooting people on the streets of Boston just cause they feel like it.

this is not the wild west of 1870 ( or is it?) hey are the n word people living In a different time zone than the rest of the world??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police identify man shot dead in Dorchester (Jan '12) Aug '15 loyalty617 13
News Boston teacher arraigned in child assault (Nov '14) Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Man, 22, fatally shot while riding bicycle in D... (Oct '14) Oct '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Bicyclist stuck under garbage truck rescued in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Reports: One Person Shot in Throat in Dorcheste... (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Boston Boy, JP Student Allegedly Shot Accidenta... (Feb '14) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 1
News One man dies, second man stabbed on Dorchester ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web