Bon-Ton signs deal with Casual Male

Bon-Ton signs deal with Casual Male

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Bon-Ton signs deal with Casual Male. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The Bon-Ton Stores has inked a deal with Casual Male Retail Group to provide men's big and tall clothing through Bon-Ton's eCommerce website and, beginning in the spring of 2011, certain Bon-Ton stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Until they get the stuff big & tall back in stores and at REASONABLE prices, you won't see me there.
Reality Check

York, PA

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Since they screwed over customers last year with their Christmas coupon book, I haven't been in Bon Ton.
Anonyms

York, PA

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Still doesn't fix their lack of fashionable plus-sized clothing for women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BonTon Stores Inc The Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remembering downtown's department store heyday (Sep '10) Dec '11 Danny b 8
News Carson Pirie Scott parent Bon-Ton Inc. to lay o... (Jan '09) Oct '11 Desiree 14
News Cold, wet weather dampens sales at The Bon-Ton (May '11) May '11 little piggy 3
News Bon-Ton Stores 4Q earnings rise, revenue up (Mar '11) Mar '11 Melba Miles 1
News Bon-Ton to maintain guidance (Nov '10) Nov '10 J Rothschild 4
News Bon-Ton closing store in Frederick, Md. (Nov '10) Nov '10 anna 2
News Bon-Ton credit rating downgraded (Dec '08) Oct '10 Shopping Fanatic 6
More from around the web