Bausch and Lomb tells its union it remains committed to Waterford

Feb 2, 2009 Full story: WLR-fm

The SIPTU representative of workers at Bausch and Lomb says the company is continuing with capital investment in its Waterford plant.

Full Story
mikd

Ireland

#1 Mar 3, 2009
What a crock of shit...I work in bausch & Lomb waterford and a few weeks after the short time notice we have been told today that we are meeting management tomorrow regarding redundancies..........So much for being committted to waterford, they knew this was coming months ago but they just keep their cherished employees dangling on a knife edge for week after week not knowing if they have jobs or not, Bausch & Lomb waterford is more concerned about keeping it public face clean while shitting on its employees
bill

Navan, Ireland

#2 Mar 1, 2012
crock of shit.. these guys in Waterford are wankers, especially laboratory management haven't a clue and the place is a mess and chaotic and they fiddle their quality control results ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bausch and Lomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schumer Urges Valeant to Move Jobs to Rochester (Jun '14) Jun '14 Denis Guerin 1
Can We Solve Our Global Health Challenges? Indu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kate 1
martauro (Feb '13) Feb '13 javier 1
Wow Great Deal for Bausch and Lomb employees! (Jun '09) Jul '12 Ex employee 6
william fulton soare print- Bausch and Lomb (Mar '09) Feb '12 Charms 3
B&L plans to cut 300 jobs (Mar '09) Jan '12 happy 16
hello (Feb '11) Feb '11 dipak 2
More from around the web