Man who went to school with Michael Jackson reflects on today's...

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Many fans can remember where they were when the music video for 'Thriller" first debuted on television but one local man remembers Michael Jackson as a child.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2009
wth

Ontario, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2009
I was a few years behind a now famous navy admiral and i'm not riding on his coat tails. you need a life.
SaraB

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2009
wth wrote:
I was a few years behind a now famous navy admiral and i'm not riding on his coat tails. you need a life.
YOU need a life - this gentleman was simply reflecting on growing up with the Jacksons...

“I love you more!”

Since: Jul 09

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Thank you for posting...it's great to see MJ as a human -'snotty nose kid'. lol He never wanted people to see him as NOT being human which he was... he did not realize he was soooo much more. That is what made him beautiful.
Allison

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2009
In an interview MJ did a while back he said, "Everyone just needs to love one another and put aside their differences and get along." He was so genuine and always wanted to help whoever he could. Who else would willingly invited 20 children to play at his house because they lived on the streets and in homeless shelters? Sure, he let a few people share his bed with him... but who hasn't had their child sleep in bed with them. That's what those kids felt that he was -- a father-figure. He had such a terrible childhood with his father that he was just trying to help out kids who truly loved him and wanted him to be their father. RIP MJ -- you will be missed by millions world-wide.
red beard

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2009
Allison wrote:
In an interview MJ did a while back he said, "Everyone just needs to love one another and put aside their differences and get along." He was so genuine and always wanted to help whoever he could. Who else would willingly invited 20 children to play at his house because they lived on the streets and in homeless shelters? Sure, he let a few people share his bed with him... but who hasn't had their child sleep in bed with them. That's what those kids felt that he was -- a father-figure. He had such a terrible childhood with his father that he was just trying to help out kids who truly loved him and wanted him to be their father. RIP MJ -- you will be missed by millions world-wide.
HELLO-- he invited children to his house with the intent of tuching them.
he paid off 2 kids,(what) dream world do you live in, i think it's time for you to wake up.
this freak was no father figure, he was a pedafile, a person who liked to tuch children.

Since: Apr 09

Fairport, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2009
red beard wrote:
<quoted text>
he paid off 2 kids,(what) dream world do you live in, i think it's time for you to wake up.
this freak was no father figure, he was a pedafile, a person who liked to tuch children.
WEll, I'm so sorry that you were abused by Michael Jackson. You must have personal knowledge of such a crime in order to have made such a statement. Funny how you never came forward with your claims.....why is that? Did you initiate the contact? We you secretly dating? Perhaps you were trying for an out of court settlement? Please; we are all anxious to know how you could have such personal and intimate knowledge of such a thing unless you were personally involved..........
shaler

Batavia, NY

#7 Jul 8, 2009
it's amazing how money twisted the mind of this dirty man. he tried to make himself into an idol. Islam i think is not so hot on idols. false idols of dirty dirtiness. i will remember MJ as being the big rich man that liked little boys. god what a dirty dirty man
shaler

Batavia, NY

#8 Jul 8, 2009
andy492 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll, I'm so sorry that you were abused by Michael Jackson. You must have personal knowledge of such a crime in order to have made such a statement. Funny how you never came forward with your claims.....why is that? Did you initiate the contact? We you secretly dating? Perhaps you were trying for an out of court settlement? Please; we are all anxious to know how you could have such personal and intimate knowledge of such a thing unless you were personally involved..........
i was personally their to see hitler throw jews into ovens. but i know he did it. he never stood trial either so does that mean he is innocent. one does not need to be their to know MJ was a dirty dirty man. a very dirty man. First contact with a dirty man does not give him innocents. he was and always will be a dirty dirty man. and just because a person does something good does not give him the right to sleep with young boys. dity just dirty
shaler

Batavia, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2009
i meant i was not personally their to see hitler. my bad. but MJ is stil a dirty dirty man
red beard

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 8, 2009
andy492 wrote:
<quoted text>
the # 1 problem with you Jackson fans is (you)don't want to hear the truth about a man who liked to spend time and sleep with children!!!!

if he is such a hero then why did he pay off 2 kids not to talk about it??

your hero was a pill addick and he aboused his meds, that's some hero ya got.

Jackson is just another black male to use his money and fame to avoid trouble.

this is some hero ya got,

just makes me want to get on the floor and start jumping around--NOT!!!!!!
what the heck

Aurora, IL

#11 Jul 8, 2009
who cares

“Il n'est rien de reel...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 8, 2009
No doubt MJ was a talented singer, dancer and lyricist. Still, he was a troubled person. What kind of forty/fifty something year-old-man allows children to sleep with him? If he was really on the up-and-up and it was one big slumber party, where were the parents and guardians of those children? Side note: I think those kids' parents had to be a little nuts to allow them to stay overnight, unchaperoned with Wacko Jacko, but that's a story of another time. Let's call it what it is. He was an artist, a good one granted, but is he NOT Saint Michael Jesus Jackson. Stop making him into a saint.

Since: Apr 09

Fairport, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2009
shaler wrote:
<quoted text>
i was personally their to see hitler throw jews into ovens. but i know he did it. he never stood trial either so does that mean he is innocent. one does not need to be their to know MJ was a dirty dirty man. a very dirty man. First contact with a dirty man does not give him innocents. he was and always will be a dirty dirty man. and just because a person does something good does not give him the right to sleep with young boys. dity just dirty
There were thousands of witnesses concerning the events of World War 2. There are thousands of pictures. Proof of what happened.

As for Michael Jackson; your statements are purely YOUR OPINION. Unfortunately, you've already made up your narrow little mind about guilt or innocence so apparently facts mean little to you.
hello

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jul 9, 2009
Did you all know that the kids who accused him have admitted that they lied for the money!!! Did you know that! One was paid off in order for Michael to try and move on with his life. He did not want the publicity and drama. But he got it anyway. MJ helped SO many, in so many ways. Always giving! He was aquitted of all charges against him and these kids finally admitted they LIED!
JJs

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2009
we know about the lying kids,
unfortunately, due to the reports, I believe MJ had someone give him this lethal injection. He was physically unable to do this tour. God Rest his soul.
METALPRANCILLE

Philippines

#16 Jul 22, 2009
red beard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinkers are always doers,
and you know what if that's going to happened to my baby or my son and my daughter AND I KNOW THAT ITS THE TRUTH, i will never get myself paid, it only proves that they are only after the money and all there accusation were false...what kind of a parent are you if you let yourself get paid for money in exchange of your son or daughter's dignity and future...and it doesn't mean thatif you are an adult like MICHAEL JACKSON that was studied to have a mind of a ten year old kid, you caannot sleep with children anymore, because if that is the case, malice is not there, it's just that on Michael's mind he is sleeping with someone as young as him...it just looks unusual though but we should also look on the roots or reasons behind these action not only basing on things or norms that we believe in or we follow...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17 Jul 23, 2009
hello wrote:
Did you all know that the kids who accused him have admitted that they lied for the money!!! Did you know that! One was paid off in order for Michael to try and move on with his life. He did not want the publicity and drama. But he got it anyway. MJ helped SO many, in so many ways. Always giving! He was aquitted of all charges against him and these kids finally admitted they LIED!
Did you know that your statement is complete balderdash? No one has come forward saying they lied. Those stories you read are complete fabrications.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bausch and Lomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schumer Urges Valeant to Move Jobs to Rochester Jun '14 Denis Guerin 1
Can We Solve Our Global Health Challenges? Indu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kate 1
martauro (Feb '13) Feb '13 javier 1
Wow Great Deal for Bausch and Lomb employees! (Jun '09) Jul '12 Ex employee 6
Bausch and Lomb tells its union it remains comm... (Mar '09) Mar '12 bill 2
william fulton soare print- Bausch and Lomb (Mar '09) Feb '12 Charms 3
B&L plans to cut 300 jobs (Mar '09) Jan '12 happy 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••