Free viewing party tonight for UTEP-U...

Free viewing party tonight for UTEP-UCF tournament game

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Free viewing party tonight for UTEP-UCF tournament game. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The UTEP Alumni Association is hosting a free viewing party for UTEP's game against UCF in the Conference USA tournament quarterfinals in Tulsa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Ben

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I hope a lot of folks decided to make the trip to Tulsa.
The Law

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Does anybody know where I can watch the game live online stream im in Dallas tx, theres no where to watch the game... with out danger of viruses...???
Ben

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2010
I don't know about online but you can watch it on channel 613 if you have directv. Or the alum. association game-watching party at the Stadium Cafe in Addison.
UTEP Fan

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2010
UTEP 83
UCF 69
+- 2pts

Since: Mar 10

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 11, 2010
UTEP BY 20, Randy puts on a Clinic. I pity the fools!!
The Law

Richardson, TX

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Ben wrote:
I don't know about online but you can watch it on channel 613 if you have directv. Or the alum. association game-watching party at the Stadium Cafe in Addison.
Thank Ben!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BOK Financial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsan George B. Kaiser Pledges Majority Of His... (Aug '10) Oct '11 june 24
News Seven Oklahomans, Including Two From Tulsa Make... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Major D_i_c_k 25
News Big Event Weekend Good News For Tulsa's Economy (Apr '10) Apr '10 Another Known Fact 8
News Carrie Underwood Coming To BOK Center (Apr '10) Apr '10 felonious monk 3
News Former Claremore banker indicted (Apr '10) Apr '10 Concerned 1
News Black Eyed Peas Concert Still On, Randy Travis ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 FarmBum 9
News Eric Clapton & Roger Daltrey Play BOK Center, L... (Mar '10) Mar '10 traska 1
More from around the web