Local Business

Local Business

There are 2 comments on the Guam Pacific Daily News story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Local Business. In it, Guam Pacific Daily News reports that:

Bank of Hawaii is offering a seminar on preventing fraud in the workplace. It's critical to be able to reduce the temptation of employee fraud by implementing control measures and developing policies and procedures to combat fraud, according to the bank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guam Pacific Daily News.

Nanci Meek

AOL

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Bank of Hawaii preventing FRAUD That's a joke

Check out what they did to our father's estate

An IRS audit Fraud malfesance and when it got to hot in the kitchen they bailed

http://youtube.com/watch...

Readying for more litigation AGAINST the Bank of Hawaii for damages
Niko

Tbilisi, Georgia

#2 Aug 25, 2010
I am interesting about Islamic banking forms of financing
Interested in Musharakah
Source site: www.bankersfees.com
Do you have more information about "musharakah" and does islamic banks exist in UK?
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of Hawaii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... (Apr '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL,... (Apr '14) Apr '14 community 1
News 2 people shot outside bank in Waipahu (May '12) Jun '12 Salty dog 4
News Female bank robbery suspect found near Oahu park (Jun '11) Aug '11 Joe Mama 5
News Police searching for female suspect in Chinatow... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yomama 7
News HPD Arrests Man In 3 Bank Robberies (Mar '11) Mar '11 stumpy 7
News Bankoh accused of manipulating fees (Feb '11) Feb '11 CCCM444 14
More from around the web