Jim Tollefson - Hawaii Editorials

Jim Tollefson - Hawaii Editorials

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Jim Tollefson - Hawaii Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Hawaii's Chamber of Commerce president says a better climate for isle businesses would help solve the state's financial crisis By Christine Donnelly POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 13, 2009 Return to Paginated View Hawaii can't tax itself out of a recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

realist

AOL

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Gee. Aren't these the same guys who asked for the GE Tax to be raised for the train? The Chamber is only on board with the no tax pledge because times are tough. They know that businesses do not pay taxes; people (consumers) pay taxes and all a business has to do is pass on higher taxes or go out of business. Guess the economy tells them that passing on is not in the cards so now they have religion. My advice to the Chamber is to keep the anti tax religion and your customers will benefit.
alice

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2009
Tolleson is a useless figure head for selhish business interests. he has neevr supporterd education in this state.
UHM junior

Honolulu, HI

#3 Nov 14, 2009
alice wrote:
Tolleson is a useless figure head for selhish business interests. he has neevr supporterd education in this state.
Why don't you learn how to spell correctly? What the heck is a SELHISH? Your claims as a honors student is such a lie. We at the UHM dorm know that you are not enrolled here.
Lie lie lie whats wrong with you? Look at yourself in the mirror to see that you are so full of BS and just a fake ignorant uneducated person.
alice

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2009
I do not type well and am careless. But am right here in Manoa. Sorry you are so mean and cannot handle important truths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of Hawaii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... (Apr '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL,... (Apr '14) Apr '14 community 1
News 2 people shot outside bank in Waipahu (May '12) Jun '12 Salty dog 4
News Female bank robbery suspect found near Oahu park (Jun '11) Aug '11 Joe Mama 5
News Police searching for female suspect in Chinatow... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yomama 7
News HPD Arrests Man In 3 Bank Robberies (Mar '11) Mar '11 stumpy 7
News Bankoh accused of manipulating fees (Feb '11) Feb '11 CCCM444 14
More from around the web