Bob Evans has room to grow at new hea...

Bob Evans has room to grow at new headquarters

There are 1 comment on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Bob Evans has room to grow at new headquarters. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

New Albany City Council approved a resolution Aug. 16 to authorize the city manager to enter into an economic-incentive agreement with Bob Evans Farms, which is ready to move into its new headquarters in New Albany within the next two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

David Fancher

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Congraduation to all

I would like to know it will be more easier foregin people to speak 100% english because they get misunderstand on people . People ordered food and they dont get right and mistake. People dont want to complain on foregin who did misunderstand them .
They take and eat it . They will not return again if foregin people get misunderstand from who order foods.

I have been watching people and there is more foregin people working anyplace and get a lot of misunderstand and complain . It is waste time . Need more improve into future now . thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob Evans Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Q4 2015 Results - Earnin... Jun 18 John Schobelock 1
Bob Evans original sausage roll (Oct '11) Jan '15 Mister T Florida 18
Waitresses bussing thier own tables (May '07) Jan '15 heresurtip 30
News Best Turkey Dinner | Bob Evans Restaurants (Nov '06) Nov '13 Maxine swing 10
News Bob Evans move upsets South Side neighbors | Th... (Mar '11) May '13 Enzyte Bob 182
News Bob Evans to renovate Rio Grande landmarks | Th... (Mar '11) Apr '13 They cannot kill ... 14
News Bob Evans recalls more than a million pounds of... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pete 2
More from around the web