Body found along railroad tracks near Tri-Cities

Dec 16, 2009 Full story: KNDO - Yakima 43

A 19-year-old man was struck and killed by a train south of the Tri-Cities near Finley.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jen whitfield

Groton, CT

#47 Aug 11, 2012
shocker wrote:
Lady, I don't work for the railroad so you can get that out of your head....I'm going to chalk all of your assumptions up to being grief stricken...maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you!
stop hiding behind a screen name u ppl kill me with that
Linda Bies

Grandview, WA

#48 Oct 24, 2012
jen whitfield wrote:
<quoted text>
stop hiding behind a screen name u ppl kill me with that
Thank you, Jen, for helping me to stand up and protect your Nephew's Honor and Memory. He had more Heart, Decency, and Humanity then some of these people. They could only HOPE to be as good a person as Ty.
Locomotive engineer

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Nov 1, 2012
First let me say how sorry I,am about the loss of your son and some of the stupid comments that were made about maybe he was trying to commit sucide and about maybe alcohol was involved who cars this is a human being we are talking about so before you make judgement think about what if it was on of your friends or a family member... Believe me in my 36 years on the railroad I,have been in many of these tragic accidents and it is not easy to cope with the pain and seeing the accident over and over in your mind. And it is especially hard when there are children involved. Again may god be with you in your time of pain and suffering...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Northern Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freight train schedule (Jan '07) Dec 2 SBB 29
Train noise troubles residents (Oct '06) Aug '14 Gus 409
Train stow-aways arrested in Gainesville (Jan '11) Aug '14 Bad 2
Update given on BNSF rail (Mar '14) Mar '14 carolann 1
BNSF "pedestrian incident" (Sep '13) Sep '13 EjK 1
Erb Equipment Lends a Hand in Train Collision C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Guest 3
Train to connect Las Cruces, El Paso won't be c... (Apr '09) Jun '13 Jay Romo 5
More from around the web