Movers & Shakers: Bank of Marin hires...

Movers & Shakers: Bank of Marin hires Marin native to run Sausalito...

There are 3 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Movers & Shakers: Bank of Marin hires Marin native to run Sausalito.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Bank of Marin has hired Stephanie Larson Kelsey as a vice president and manager of the bank's Sausalito branch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

RE Bank of Marin

Novato, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Bank of Marin hires a branch manager... is the IJ running out of news? Who cares?
Bank of Marin is supposed to be the "good bank in Marin" where TamBank was thrown under the bus which is understandable.
Remember that Bank of Marin lost a whole bunch of money for a client because of a LACK of security within their IT department. I sure don't want my deposits there.... Wells Fargo is a safer bet.
BOM - Stay Clear

Novato, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2010
Keep your money safe and go to a larger bank, NOT a community bank.
"More than half a million dollars has been electronically plucked from Novato Sanitary District accounts at the Bank of Marin, and the district's chief said somebody in a former Soviet republic is the focus of an FBI investigation.
The district learned April 20 that $514,543.45 had been electronically transferred out of two Bank of Marin accounts into funds based in the United States but controlled by somebody in the former Soviet Union, said Beverly James, manager of the Novato Sanitary District. About $180,000 has already been tracked down, she said".
RE BOM Stay Clear

Novato, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
I agree to your comment. Stay clear....they are all talk... false promises. I went into their San Rafael office last week and the customer service was pretty poor.
Keeping my money SAFE at Wells Fargo!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of Marin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bank of Marin to return $28 million in federal ... (Mar '09) Jun '13 Dana 45
News Marin housing trust fund adds $100,000 from Ban... (Oct '10) May '13 Tiye Yayu 8
News Bank of Marin reports lower third-quarter earnings (Oct '10) Oct '10 Solid Earnings 1
News Spirit of Marin honors community volunteers (Sep '10) Sep '10 odd 4
News Bank of Marin, Novato Sanitary District settle ... (Aug '10) Sep '10 lead operator gradeV 11
News Bank of Marin reports higher profits for second... (Jul '10) Jul '10 HowTheyDoIt 1
News New name for chamber golf tournament (Jul '10) Jul '10 amazing 1
More from around the web