New name for chamber golf tournament

New name for chamber golf tournament

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jul 18, 2010, titled New name for chamber golf tournament. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

The 10th annual Novato Chamber of Commerce Fall Classic golf tournament, set for Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

amazing

San Rafael, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
did you know that marin has more non-profits than any place in the country. Why is that? I'll tell you. The owners of these non-profits always have 6 figure salaries to pay for their 7 figure homes. Money gets funnelled to them first and then whatever is left over, if anything goes to the cause they have created.

It is such a scam and fleecing of America.

I am not saying don't give, I am just saying think about who you give to. Give to more established charities that have high visibility. Your dollars are more likely to make it to a real need and not the morgage on somones multi-million dollar home.

You can thank the liberals for this too. They are excellent at speaking to your heart to get your heart to talk to your wallet to open up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of Marin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bank of Marin to return $28 million in federal ... (Mar '09) Jun '13 Dana 45
News Marin housing trust fund adds $100,000 from Ban... (Oct '10) May '13 Tiye Yayu 8
News Bank of Marin reports lower third-quarter earnings (Oct '10) Oct '10 Solid Earnings 1
News Spirit of Marin honors community volunteers (Sep '10) Sep '10 odd 4
News Bank of Marin, Novato Sanitary District settle ... (Aug '10) Sep '10 lead operator gradeV 11
News Movers & Shakers: Bank of Marin hires Marin nat... (Aug '10) Aug '10 RE BOM Stay Clear 3
News Bank of Marin reports higher profits for second... (Jul '10) Jul '10 HowTheyDoIt 1
More from around the web