Biomet Senior Vice President for Human Resources Sells 21,584 Shares

Sep 24, 2007 Full story: Canadian Business Magazine

The senior vice president for human resources of medical device maker Biomet Inc. via Canadian Business Magazine

Full Story
dave j

Marlborough, MA

#1 Sep 27, 2007
This investment company is getting ready to selloff many of its medical divisions. My guess is walter Lorenz and 3i their dental division will be sold by Dec 2007
Bliss Ionna

San Jose, CA

#2 May 9, 2013
Biomet is a formidable company with promising products which aims to alleviates patients hip and joint replacement problems. Sadly though, the company has gone through a lot due to reported cases of failed hip implants which allegedly put the health of the recipients at risk. Lawsuits against Biomet have sprouted and I can't blame the victims because what they have experienced with the hip implant is not just a mere scratch.For those who want to have their case assessed by trusted and seasoned legal experts, visit http://www.rotlaw.com/biomet/ .
Bernadette S

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Biomet is one of the promising drug and medical device manufacturers that is popular across the United States. But recently they have been experiencing adversities especially with their metal on metal hip replacements. Hundreds of lawsuits were reportedly filed against the company and some were even consolidated and filed in the MDL of Indiana. it is not then surprising if the company would sort into selling some if its shares because the company may have been affected financially. Just like other manufacturers who have been facing same problems, ot did cost them a lot to make such compensatory settlements. See whttp://www.biomethiplawyer.co m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biomet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biomet sees bright future (Jul '08) Oct '14 janice brathwaite 5
Biomet and OrthoSensor Announce Partnership (May '13) Sep '13 Gary 3
Medical-device makers paid 1,805 consultants (Nov '07) Jul '13 Hanselgretel 6
Oxford Performance Materials and Biomet Microfi... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Molly 2
New U.S. Study Indicates That Biometa s Oxford ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kenhunt 4
Report: Biomet discussing $9 billion sale (Nov '06) May '13 Erynn 3
Biomet investigated by SEC (Oct '07) May '13 Gianna Jazz 8

Biomet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE