Restitution set in Biomet theft case

Restitution set in Biomet theft case

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 28, 2007, titled Restitution set in Biomet theft case. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Florida man who pleaded guilty to stealing joint implants and other devices made by Indiana-based Biomet Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Dave

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 28, 2007
I would hate to be the person he stole the implants from. Could you imagine having to walk around without a hip and knee. He must have some slick hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biomet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biomet sees bright future (Jul '08) Oct '14 janice brathwaite 5
News Biomet and OrthoSensor Announce Partnership (May '13) Sep '13 Gary 3
News Biomet Senior Vice President for Human Resource... (Sep '07) Jul '13 Bernadette S 3
News Medical-device makers paid 1,805 consultants (Nov '07) Jul '13 Hanselgretel 6
News Oxford Performance Materials and Biomet Microfi... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Molly 2
News New U.S. Study Indicates That Biometa s Oxford ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kenhunt 4
News Report: Biomet discussing $9 billion sale (Nov '06) May '13 Erynn 3
More from around the web