Biomet sees bright future

Biomet sees bright future

There are 5 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Jun 22, 2008, titled Biomet sees bright future. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Founded: November 1977 Located: Warsaw, with 52 sales and manufacturing facilities worldwide Employees : 6,500 worldwide Products: Manufactures orthopedic implants, dental implants, cranial/facial implants and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

49erAce

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2008
biomet is in big trouble. the asp for product is going down and they have failed to get into the big contracts which control large numbers of captured business. thye can't play in those accounts.

their new owners never expected this and will sell sooner rather than later. nobody in their right mind will buy them, so they will be out of busienss within two years. see ya!
lklk

Plano, TX

#2 May 27, 2010
49erAce wrote:
biomet is in big trouble. the asp for product is going down and they have failed to get into the big contracts which control large numbers of captured business. thye can't play in those accounts.
their new owners never expected this and will sell sooner rather than later. nobody in their right mind will buy them, so they will be out of busienss within two years. see ya!
Well with the July deadline approaching on Biomet going out of business, it would appear that you don't know you head from your ass. Good luck ass clown.
Beatriz

San Jose, CA

#3 May 9, 2013
Biomet's failed hip implants have been quite in the hot seat for some time now. Those who have suffered from the injures cause by its hip replacement device may acquire compensation through filing for a Biomet lawsuit. For more info, see http://www.rotlaw.com/biomet/ .

Since: Jul 13

Taipei, Taiwan

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Hospitals today are being transformed into sophisticated medical facilities with computer-based medical equipment and intelligent, connected medical devices. Healthcare facilities are becoming digitized and networked, with a wide array of high-tech medical devices supplying data to a centralized electronic medical record (EMR).Advantech is the pioneer of medical equipment manufacture. See: http://www.advantech.com/healthcare/Technolog...
janice brathwaite

Somerset, NJ

#6 Oct 23, 2014
I'm glad they have a bright future where as I am looking at two surgeries from the metal on metal hip implants I received in 2001 and 2002 is biomet paying for these surgeries. No but for Wat I have experienced I wish on no one else. All of the metal on metal recipients should be notified to take a blood test to identify toxiticy levels or maybe be recalled all together. Because failure of these implants can mimick so many other things and if it takes me a lifetime. I will have this problem be recognized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Biomet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biomet and OrthoSensor Announce Partnership (May '13) Sep '13 Gary 3
News Biomet Senior Vice President for Human Resource... (Sep '07) Jul '13 Bernadette S 3
News Medical-device makers paid 1,805 consultants (Nov '07) Jul '13 Hanselgretel 6
News Oxford Performance Materials and Biomet Microfi... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Molly 2
News New U.S. Study Indicates That Biometa s Oxford ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kenhunt 4
News Report: Biomet discussing $9 billion sale (Nov '06) May '13 Erynn 3
News Biomet investigated by SEC (Oct '07) May '13 Gianna Jazz 8
More from around the web