'Jon & Kate' Say They're Angry At Media

'Jon & Kate' Say They're Angry At Media

There are 9 comments on the cbs11tv.com story from May 26, 2009, titled 'Jon & Kate' Say They're Angry At Media. In it, cbs11tv.com reports that:

May 26, 2009 11:03 am US/Central NEW YORK Television personalities Jon and Kate Gosselin attend the Discovery Upfront Presentation NY - Talent Images at the Frederick P. Rose Hall on April 23, 2008 in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs11tv.com.

ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#1 May 27, 2009
They don't seem to understand that the best thing they could give their kids is to love and respect each other. They need to get the Love Dare book and try to meet the challenges. Additionally, they need some experienced marriage and family counselor plus pastor and maybe others to figuratively
slap them into reality.
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#2 May 30, 2009
I remember flipping the channels and seeing Jon on the day he decided to take them into the woods. It was really awful footage of them crying, whining, hitting each other with sticks, more crying and whining. I don't know what the point of filming and showing that particular activity would be. It showcased Kate being away and Jon having to figure out something to do with the kids plus feeding them. If they are going to continue, they really need to get better ideas for what to film and what to show. All I've read of this season is that Food Network will be involved. Is this because of Kate's "cookbook" she is going to launch in the Fall? They have already filmed them with Duff and Emeril. Who else will be in the MIX?
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2009
p.s. Who will buy her cookbook? She said she had to have Emeril teach her how to make granola. A teen cook could do that. Is she brain-impaired?
Or she could do like most moms and buy granola bars. Oh, but they are on a budget? Since when? They spend like there is no tomorrow.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2009
If you can't follow a recipe and make it turn out without Emeril in your kitchen, you shouldn't have 8 kids. Isn't that true?
Rick

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2009
are these the Olson twins?
tiffany

Cottage Grove, MN

#6 Jul 25, 2009
Nicki_ wrote:
If you can't follow a recipe and make it turn out without Emeril in your kitchen, you shouldn't have 8 kids. Isn't that true?
One would think, but then again she is going to attempt to grill for the first time in her life....I don't know a woman on this earth that hasn't grilled at least once. My 79 year old aunt grills at least once a week. She is really making herself off as an idiot or is this just another plea for sympathy? Sorry Katie you made your bed.....and your ding dong husband wants to sleep in another.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#7 Aug 21, 2009
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text> One would think, but then again she is going to attempt to grill for the first time in her life....I don't know a woman on this earth that hasn't grilled at least once. My 79 year old aunt grills at least once a week. She is really making herself off as an idiot or is this just another plea for sympathy? Sorry Katie you made your bed.....and your ding dong husband wants to sleep in another.
I totally know how to grill. Maybe not Bobby Flay quality, but I can "git r done" as Jon said. I'd love to grill every meal outside and not have a messy kitchen, but there are often burn bans on.
LOL

Spring, TX

#8 Feb 17, 2010
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text> One would think, but then again she is going to attempt to grill for the first time in her life....I don't know a woman on this earth that hasn't grilled at least once. My 79 year old aunt grills at least once a week. She is really making herself off as an idiot or is this just another plea for sympathy? Sorry Katie you made your bed.....and your ding dong husband wants to sleep in another.
Now that the board has slowed down, there's a chance to actually read what people had to say.
I doubt she is behind the grill. Her hair extensions might catch on fire. She will have someone do it for her just like her books with ghost-writers. I remember hearing about how easy it is to establish a BRAND these days. That is what happened with them. A lot of people bought into the church t-shirts and such. I was always the skeptic. I'm sorry to be right. No one is perfect, but there was a lot of deception going on. It's still Gimme What You Got and Show Me the Money.
Dont cha

Spring, TX

#9 Jun 30, 2010
tiffany wrote:
She's a LOON. A big cartoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web