British Artist Benjamin Shine Creates...

British Artist Benjamin Shine Creates Unique Obama Portrait

There are 3 comments on the NewsBlaze story from Jan 23, 2009, titled British Artist Benjamin Shine Creates Unique Obama Portrait. In it, NewsBlaze reports that:

New York's Museum of Arts and Design has unveiled a new and evocative portrait of President Barack Obama in celebration of his inauguration and the historic change it signifies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsBlaze.

sylvia

Mawson, Australia

#1 Jan 28, 2009
I have had a search of Shine's works and I am indeed impressed by what I see. The concept using fabrics is a clever one and must surely be recognised as such. This man must be held in high esteem in the art world. I hope he does well in future years. I will wait to hear of his continued success.
leanne

Charnwood, Australia

#2 Mar 23, 2009
I am truly impressed by what I see of Benjamin Shine's artworks. His insight into the people that he portrays in his own unique style is amazing to say the least. Keep up the wonderful work, Benjamin!
New Yorker

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 23, 2009
Talking to yourself to promote a friends work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web