Jackson-related music, videos, books ...

Jackson-related music, videos, books skyrocket in sales, sell o...

There are 10 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Jackson-related music, videos, books skyrocket in sales, sell o.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Michael Jackson's death has led to skyrocketing sales of his music and videos, with major retailers selling out of products that have regained immense popularity overnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Charles Darwin

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2009
The Boy Scouts are safe.
PMD

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Event though I think that he lived the latter half of his life like a crazy irresponsible Jacko, even I can't deny the man, at his prime, was w/o a doubt the greatest performer I have ever seen. I was 13 when Thriller came out, and somehow that song became part of my childhood.
Charles Darwin

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Our troops die everyday, and this idiot dies and everyone goes crazy?
FosterBrooks

AOL

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Fill in the blank : The masses are ?
Pure Fact

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2009
why is everyone so upset about a pedophile dying. read the criminal depo and see what occurred. read the CIVIL and it's worse. why would he pay out 40 MILLION BUCKS if he didn't do anything??? WHy is everyone so upset. His music does not remove the facts of what he did to children!!!!
Pure Fact

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2009
Charles Darwin wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!!
THIS POS NEVER DID A THING FOR HIS COUNTRY EXCEPT PLAY WITH LITTLE BOYS AND THE LIBERAL MEDIA IS GOING BATSHIT OVER IT!!!
Jeff

AOL

#7 Jun 26, 2009
Talented ?, yes. Tortured ?, oh yes!
but worthy of this attention. No.
American culture is so suspect.
Patriot

Miami, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2009
Once upon a time in America the death of a child molester would be reason enough to know that your child was just a bit safer.
John

Tampa, FL

#9 Jun 26, 2009
why all the deification of this pervert. He wasn't a man and he wasn't a woman. I don't know what he was. He certainly wasn't the greatest entertainer of all time. All these sheep that are buying his music are wasting their money. Good riddance.
Reel Thing

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Jun 26, 2009
Charles Darwin wrote:
Michael touched people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan 11 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
Greg Ganos Releases Debut Book, Greg's Backyard... (Feb '15) Feb '15 michelle 1
News Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform (Jun '14) Jan '15 spud 84
More from around the web