Get Out Of Barnes And Noble!

Get Out Of Barnes And Noble!

Posted in the Barnes and Noble Forum

epen

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Ii had just joined two days ago because Barnes and noble i thought was suppose to be a good company to work with,to trust other information with also,NOT!
Soon after i got signed up and in the website i noticed security issues with the website and decided this was not for me,so i went to delete my account with Barnes and noble and there was no where on their website for me to do this.So you have no real control of your personal information.Then i got on live chat and spoke to someone.This is what he told me- 11:12:15 AM : AgentShaun John: However, if you want to erase all the details you can do that.

11:12:36 AM : Agent Shaun John: With this email address there are 5 orders..

I had no orders not even one! he tried to stop me from closing my account.It was horrible what i went through.Then i had to finally call someone,they sounded like they were on drugs and said hold on while i talk to my supervisor -i said okay thank you,He never came back to the phone.But it looks like it is canceled now.Because i went back and i could not login to the account.But i would recommend people getting out of that website Barnes and Noble and the Publit also.Your information is not safe with this website.It is not secure either.And no one should have to go through what i went through to close their account.I had only had an account 3 days.Good luck to everyone else.Booktango might be an option.But seriously i would not truat this website of barnes and noble after how i was just done,and having no way to delete account.Some advice before joining,always make sure you have the option to delete your own account yourself if you want to do so.

Susan

Springfield, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I ordered a book at our store here and prepayed with cash. Then received an email saying they couldn't get the book after all and I would refunded in same manner. Went to store, clerk said they refund with gift card in mail. Never have gotten it. Have tried emailing Cust Svc,'live chat' with Cust Svc (was timed out in seconds!), tried calling Cust Svc, cannot get any help. We're talking about a $14 refund. It's no wonder they're going under, I look for them to be out of business in the near future. What is happening to business in America? It's incredible. I have always loved B&N, now I won't darken their doors, they deserve to go under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web