'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour...

'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour plans fit her fan base

There are 558 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 4, 2009, titled 'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour plans fit her fan base. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Sarah Palin's book tour is a gift for her base. No stops are planned in Seattle, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and other major cities and book-buying communities that are standard for authors on the road, but where the voters tend to be Democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Minneapolis, MN

#579 Jan 2, 2010
California Bubba wrote:
A friend sent me an e-mail that John Kerry sent out. He is really worried that Sarah Palin is going to stir up the conservatgive base and vote in a Republican Congress in Nov this year. If John Kerry is concerned about her she must have the liberals concerned. I find it interesting that liberals all say how dumb and what a big hick she is yet they are scared of her. You betcha they are scared, because if Kerry is right the Libs have a lot to worry about, we get a good hard core conservative congress and their " Wonder Man" is dried up. Conservatives are moblizing for Nov too, we are not going to give an inch. You betcha!
Someone figured how to give you all those clueless judgments. I doubt there were that many people. Apparently someone has some time to kill. BTW, I 100% agree with you.
GET REAL

Saint Paul, MN

#580 Jan 4, 2010
California Bubba wrote:
A friend sent me an e-mail that John Kerry sent out. He is really worried that Sarah Palin is going to stir up the conservatgive base and vote in a Republican Congress in Nov this year. If John Kerry is concerned about her she must have the liberals concerned. I find it interesting that liberals all say how dumb and what a big hick she is yet they are scared of her. You betcha they are scared, because if Kerry is right the Libs have a lot to worry about, we get a good hard core conservative congress and their " Wonder Man" is dried up. Conservatives are moblizing for Nov too, we are not going to give an inch. You betcha!
Not scared of her at all,,I Say..bring her on, and it will be more of a landslide than the last Pres election.
Kango Bango

Omaha, NE

#581 Jan 4, 2010
Palin will be to Obama what RR was to Carter-a record landslide victory.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#582 Jan 4, 2010
Kango Bango wrote:
Palin will be to Obama what RR was to Carter-a record landslide victory.
Please ... do put Sarah Palin at the head of your 2012 ticket.

Seriously ... do it.

It's been too long overdue that someone made George Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign look like a Rocky movie.
Kango Bango

Omaha, NE

#583 Jan 4, 2010
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ... do put Sarah Palin at the head of your 2012 ticket.
Seriously ... do it.
It's been too long overdue that someone made George Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign look like a Rocky movie.
Obama is making Jimmy Carter look like an economic genuis-can anyone really do any worse then Obama.

I think not and 2010 and 2012 elections will prove that.
Copyleft

Cincinnati, OH

#584 Jan 5, 2010
Kango Bango wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not and 2010 and 2012 elections will prove that.
2010 has already proven that you "think not." There's no reason to expect that to change, either.
Bob the Bilderberg

Saint Paul, MN

#585 Jan 5, 2010
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ... do put Sarah Palin at the head of your 2012 ticket.
Seriously ... do it.
It's been too long overdue that someone made George Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign look like a Rocky movie.
Palin makes the Gunny look like a Nancy-boy.

Since: May 09

Chicago

#586 Jan 5, 2010
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll be billed? Great. Let's waste billing manpower and postage
trying to get blood from a stone.
Oh it's better to give out free healthcare and to take my money, talk about blood from a stone.....I lost about 15% of my salary in 2009.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#587 Jan 5, 2010
Kango Bango wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is making Jimmy Carter look like an economic genuis-can anyone really do any worse then Obama.
I think not and 2010 and 2012 elections will prove that.
So it doesn't really matter "who" the candidates are just as long as they are republican? How do you get a better outcome with this logic than the last election, I ask you? We as a nation have never learned by historical mistakes..... we keep making the same ones over and over again.
Archie

Minneapolis, MN

#588 Jan 5, 2010
Sarah Palin is like Jerod Allens Mullet, she is not a fad, but a lifestyle.
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#590 Jan 5, 2010
Archie wrote:
Sarah Palin is like Jerod Allens Mullet, she is not a fad, but a lifestyle.
Socialism is a lifestyle too. just look at the mini-rotten apple.... how many crazed muslims come outta there????
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#591 Jan 5, 2010
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ... do put Sarah Palin at the head of your 2012 ticket.
Seriously ... do it.
It's been too long overdue that someone made George Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign look like a Rocky movie.
People like Gunnny sucker think that by playing the run Palin card, it will make them feel better when she kicks the dis-community organizer ghetto ACORN nut back to the Ghetto!!!!
Archie

Minneapolis, MN

#592 Jan 5, 2010
King Tut

The old Gunney ain't figured out the fact that Sarah Palin is a lifestyle where many more like her will appear on the political scene. The message from Sarah is here and will not be going away any time soon. Thanks to the great Americans from the last frontier that introduced the whole country to this good lady.
GET REAL

Saint Paul, MN

#594 Jan 6, 2010
There are many like her, I will give you that but she is not electable in the lower 48.

Try it and see..

“Glorified mythology? Get real.”

Since: Feb 09

originally Clarks Summit PA

#595 Jan 6, 2010
You're funny, posting anonymously, California Bubba. Too bad, so sad --unless you goofs have another hidden attack under your sleeves in conjuction with some oil kingdom, even the masses here aren't falling for your desperate GOP fear-tactics any longer.

Take care an hang in there if you still can, everyone.

Big hugs,

arren

Warren G. Richards
Mesa AZ

“Glorified mythology? Get real.”

Since: Feb 09

originally Clarks Summit PA

#596 Jan 6, 2010
You're funny, posting anonymously, California Bubba. Too bad, so sad --unless you goofs have another hidden attack under your sleeves in conjuction with some oil kingdom, even the masses here aren't falling for your desperate GOP fear-tactics any longer.

Take care an hang in there if you still can, everyone.

Big hugs,

Warren

Warren G. Richards
Mesa AZ
Livin Woodbury

Saint Paul, MN

#597 Jan 7, 2010
Agreed, why do we need fear tactics when we can just rely on the truth.

Terrorism is thriving, deficits are expected to be quadrupled this year, 10% unemployment and either a jobless recovery on the horizon or a double dip recession.

is that change we change believe in?

“Glorified mythology? Get real.”

Since: Feb 09

originally Clarks Summit PA

#598 Jan 8, 2010
TOTALLY AGREED, Livin Woodbury (and that's a nice anonymous message there, dear). How much longer will fear-mongerers keep up with the hamster wheel of that angry fearful distinctly "Republican" block-and-blame baloney?

Rather than being patient and letting things be ironed out with time, fear-mongering people like yourself apparently need to blame President Obama and the Democrats by placing artificial time-lines on the Democrats' clean-up efforts of the cesspool that collected from the trickling corruption and greed from the Gipper's Theory of Trickle Down Economics.

Take care and hang in there, everyone.

Big hugs,

Warren

Warren G. Richards
Mesa AZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web