'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour...

'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour plans fit her fan base

There are 558 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 4, 2009, titled 'Going Rogue' Sarah Palin's book tour plans fit her fan base. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Sarah Palin's book tour is a gift for her base. No stops are planned in Seattle, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and other major cities and book-buying communities that are standard for authors on the road, but where the voters tend to be Democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Numbskulls

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Go Sarah! I love how she just drives the pompous, arrogant, emotional DFL/liberals nuts!!
ForReal

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 5, 2009
One of those authors that's written more books than she's read.
Javier

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2009
The libs are hours away from waking up, so the hate speech won't start until 10 at the earliest, but its coming.

Libs just can't stand it when someone is smart, beautiful, and successful. Their montra is getting so damn tired...whites are racist, rich are exploiting the poor, the US is a global bully, and so on. I read the posts yesterday and some nimrod actually said he was going to this book signing to spit in her face. His post was removed, and I think he may have been contacted by authorities already. I doubt this event will even require security, as the patrons will likely be quite alert and vigilant against any such dirt bags trying that crap.
Javier

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2009
ForReal wrote:
I stand corrected, the morons are up early today.(figures this ones from Stillwater. What Jessica Lange protesting today?)
T-Bone

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 5, 2009
I have 2 daughters who are so lucky to have a strong role model like Sarah Palin. What a breath of fresh air to see a happy, smart and motivated woman who stands up for common sense values. They are both getting the book for Christmas.
maj

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Sarah Palin embodies everything that's wrong with the United States.
Well uh

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 5, 2009
T-Bone wrote:
...What a breath of fresh air to see a happy, smart and motivated woman who stands up for common sense values...
Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
tookish

Eau Claire, WI

#8 Nov 5, 2009
I admire Sarah. As a strong, conservative, beautiful woman who loves hockey, the outdoors, and firearms.. it's nice to give a fresh face to politics.

Too bad the ultra-liberal media trashed her in the 2008 election.
Bob the Bilderberg

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 5, 2009
ForReal wrote:
Like Al Franken?
Bob the Bilderberg

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 5, 2009
God, guns and babies! Hot damn!
Pim

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 5, 2009
Javier wrote:
The libs are hours away from waking up, so the hate speech won't start until 10 at the earliest, but its coming.
Libs just can't stand it when someone is smart, beautiful, and successful. Their montra is getting so damn tired...whites are racist, rich are exploiting the poor, the US is a global bully, and so on. I read the posts yesterday and some nimrod actually said he was going to this book signing to spit in her face. His post was removed, and I think he may have been contacted by authorities already. I doubt this event will even require security, as the patrons will likely be quite alert and vigilant against any such dirt bags trying that crap.
"Libs just can't stand it when..." Can you actually make a point without generalizing? Grow up. Grade schoolers know that it's stupid to lump everyone into a statement like this.
Bob the Bilderberg

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Nov 5, 2009
maj wrote:
Sarah Palin embodies everything that's wrong with the United States.
No, people who would believe that, are.
Pim

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 5, 2009
T-Bone wrote:
I have 2 daughters who are so lucky to have a strong role model like Sarah Palin. What a breath of fresh air to see a happy, smart and motivated woman who stands up for common sense values. They are both getting the book for Christmas.
Are you sure they like Ms. Palin? Perhaps they are Hillary fans.
America is lost

Springfield, MO

#14 Nov 5, 2009
If this chick gets any political traction at all,we are dead as a nation. Neo-Cons already nearly destoyed the country with the last idiot they elected. I wiil not live with people who's morals and ethics are aligned with a quiter like Palin. Real leaders don't quit to make millions on a book. It is easy to see what this chick is all about.
GOP4LIFE

Farmington, MN

#15 Nov 5, 2009
I call a boycott for the ks95 moon and lacy show. Yesterday, moon was to announce the book signing at the mall of america. lacy stated that she shops at rosedale and would not allow moon to make mention of palin's book. Hey moon, grow a pair of balls, hey lacy, get over the fact that sarah palin is smoking hot, smart, and has more fans than you. boycott the moon and lacy show!!
Numbskulls

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 5, 2009
America is lost wrote:
If this chick gets any political traction at all, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, I wiil not live with people who's morals and ethics are aligned with a quiter like Palin.
Oh good, PLEASE LEAVE! And please take some other goofball, emotional, moronic DFL/liberals with you.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#17 Nov 5, 2009
The only thing missing with this woman is a full head of blonde hair.

I have a pair of tennis shoes that are smarter than she is.
OMG

Macungie, PA

#18 Nov 5, 2009
What amazes me is that people still think a politician, any politician cares about anything but furthering their own career, The old divide and conquer works well with sheep. She is no different than any other of them out there catering to the people that agree with her and making those who don't the enemy. I love watching fools fall for this. Here is a fact of life I will pay more taxes and get less for them every year no matter who wins the election. So why waste time worrying or caring about it. I go I vote then get on with my life. But watching over emotional fools battle foe meaningless ideals is funny. I thanks all the people that have served our country to allow us the rights to do it. Besides as bad as my state is no one voted for Al Franken here.
Tom Shakopee

Shakopee, MN

#19 Nov 5, 2009
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Al Franken?
Or Nancy Pelosi or Charles Schumer or Barney "Gerbal--Tube" Frank or Jesse Jackson or Barry Hussein Obama or Harry Reid or Steny Hoyer or AlGore or Keith Olbermann or George Soros or the rest of MSNBC-insane or Katie Couric or Barbara Boxer or Henry "Nostrills" Waxman or the rest of the demented and deviated Liberal Democrat Faction of Clowns.
Tom Shakopee

Shakopee, MN

#20 Nov 5, 2009
Oh, and Paul "Please Respect the Dead" Wellestone or the Wellestone Green Bus...

Liberalism is a mental d i s o r d e r.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web