Pioneer Press Watchdog: A few choice words, and new e-reader is in the mail

There are 4 comments on the Feb 21, 2011, TwinCities.com story titled Pioneer Press Watchdog: A few choice words, and new e-reader is in the mail. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Jessica Grundhauser had her Nook electronic book reader for eight months when its buttons cracked and broke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Tchotchke

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2011
This story is fantastic.

I love the last paragraph.... giving the office number, cell number and email address. Woohoo. I also love the power of the press.

With the evolution of the internet, everyone now has a voice that can be heard worldwide. We can blog. We can post on forums, we can blast a wall post off to all our friends on Facebook. So customer service is more important now than ever.

And, I am in the market for a new e-Reader and was eye-ing the Nook Color.

Will definitely write about it if it serves its purpose to make me happy!! hehe.
AntiMelting

Brainerd, MN

#2 Feb 22, 2011
If the PP paid half as much attention to writing objective and informative news articles as they do playing this "hard hitting," special victims unit BS...maybe you would be able to start selling papers again?
Crazy Uncle Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 22, 2011
I disagree with the liberal who is melting with anger. Who do we have to help us when we are wronged by big corporations and government? Nobody. It is refreshing to see Jessica take the initiative and get results. It is quite evident that these companies dump our e-mails and letters thinking we will get tired and forget about it. Way to go Jessica. Stand up for your rights and freedoms, not too many do anymore.
Yishah

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 22, 2011
Are they so short on help that no one is reading what people think about the company? This seems stupid. If there were big problems with my company and people were saying nasty things about it, I would like to know. They obviously do not care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Ganos Releases Debut Book, Greg's Backyard... Feb '15 michelle 1
News Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform (Jun '14) Jan '15 spud 84
News Bob LeMoullec Reveals the Newsroom Confessions ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 newsman13 2
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Jun '14 cwarta 1
News Reporters Get Snubbed by Hillary Clinton, Compl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kevin 1
News Jenna Jameson chalks strange behaviour during i... (Oct '13) Jan '14 Ida Hoe 8
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Oct '13 deely 34
More from around the web