Utah GOP activist charged with rape f...

Utah GOP activist charged with rape found dead

There are 2 comments on the WBAY-TV Green Bay story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Utah GOP activist charged with rape found dead. In it, WBAY-TV Green Bay reports that:

By JUSTIN POPE AP Education Writer The sticker price of in-state tuition at four-year public universities climbed about $400 this fall, an increase of nearly 5 percent that brought the average to... By JUSTIN POPE AP Education Writer The sticker price of in-state tuition at four-year public universities climbed about $400 this fall, an increase of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAY-TV Green Bay.

Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Bye bye GOP and Mormon poster child. Bye bye $2 million bail. Bye bye closure for victims of 26 counts of rape (not legitimate?), sexual assault, kidnapping and sexual abuse.
Good News

Yeoman, IN

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Another POS scumbag gone. Good riddance to trash. The world is a better place without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
Greg Ganos Releases Debut Book, Greg's Backyard... (Feb '15) Feb '15 michelle 1
More from around the web