my order with Barnes and Nobles

my order with Barnes and Nobles

Posted in the Barnes and Noble Forum

Suwani

Denpasar, Indonesia

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I order 19 pcs of Bodum Assam tea press from Barnes and Nobles and to be sent to Bali, Indonesia. It was claimed that the goods have been sent to Indonesia since 24 November 2012. However, up to 18 December 2012 the goods have not been received. When we contacted Barnes and Nobles customer service to ask for the tracking no of shipping so we can trace to the local post office or to the courrier service if they use courrier service.

Very funny is the answer of Barnes and Nobles customer service advised me. They said they said they sent through International Priority Airmail so there is no tracking no can be given

That is all. They dont give any further information. So if I never received the goods and I dont know where I should check. what should I do. I feel that Barnes and NObles just wash their hands in this case. No responsibility showing in their customer service reply.

I am so disappointed and feel that my right as a customer is not protected. Is it the normal service that Barnes and Nobles give to their customers???????
Xaus

Mexico, Mexico

#2 May 28, 2013
Well. this has happened to me for the third time. B&N international service is a scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web