Barnes & Noble says customer data stolen

Barnes & Noble says customer data stolen

There are 3 comments on the Click2Houston story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Barnes & Noble says customer data stolen. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

Barnes & Noble said Wednesday that a data breach at 63 of its stores may have compromised the credit card information of its customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

i knee 2 farte

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Oct 24, 2012
;) mandayen!!;-000000h, 2click cowfart;-000
i knee 2 farte

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Oct 24, 2012
i knee 2 farte

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Oct 24, 2012
www.amazon.com/richardmourduck ;-000h, get duck book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
BARNES & NOBLE HAVE TO BE LYING. Help me!!! (Jun '14) Aug '15 Dida 2
More from around the web