Willie Nelson plans book signing in N...

Willie Nelson plans book signing in New York for latest memoir

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Willie Nelson plans book signing in New York for latest memoir. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die-Musings from the Road -is the latest book by singer Willie Nelson .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

jinxx

Warrior, AL

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Gee..never would have guessed that title

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnes and Noble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton signs copies of new book at NYC... Sep '17 hc books amazon link 2
News Barbara Miles Pens MS. Thang Goes Back to School (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
News Jizammie J. Griggs Shares the Adventures of Duc... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Dinky Jean 2
News Mob Wives Star Karen Gravano: "Being a Gangster... (Apr '12) Jan '16 All_About_The_Ben... 35
News Gay conservative writes book on leaving GOP (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mikey 5
News Chelsea Clinton: It's surprising not everyone l... (Sep '15) Sep '15 HullisionaryClinton 3
More from around the web