Anything And Everything Goes In This ...

Anything And Everything Goes In This World Today.

Pedro Alvarez

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 18, 2009
My aunt and uncle had sex on the balcony last night at Leisure World in the Arden Courts section because the rules are lousy at Leisure World and neighbors grow pot on the balconies and smoke reefer inside. Read this article below you american homies.

Sex Arrests in Gambrill State Park
Posted By: Bill Starks Date last updated: 8/18/2009 2:53:13 PM Smaller Larger Print Article Close Page

Complaints from the public led police to set up an undercover operation in the park.

FREDERICK, Md.(AP)-- Police have charged eight men with sex offenses in public areas of Gambrill State Park near Frederick.

Maryland Natural Resource Police said Tuesday that the arrests made over the weekend by undercover officers followed citizen complaints that men were soliciting and performing sex acts in restrooms, on trails, and in parking lots and pavilions.

Sgt. Brian Albert says officers targeted the High Knob and Rock Run areas of the park. Both areas have bathrooms and picnic facilities.

The charges include disorderly conduct, indecent exposure, second-degree assault, fourth-degree sex offense and engaging in sex acts in public places.

Hey! Isn't this fun if you can just get away with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookdale Senior Living Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great experience with assisted living (Aug '14) Aug '14 MIke Harrison 1
News Assisted Living Associates of Brookdale Senior ... (Oct '09) May '14 williamscharles71 7
senior living community (Apr '14) Apr '14 Katez 1
News Newcastle Place Senior Living Community Announc... (Jul '13) Mar '14 hubertfields00 3
News Brookdale Senior Living EVP Sells $256,000 in S... (Aug '13) Sep '13 fayebryant00 2
News More Nursing Home Abuse Cases Uncovered (Oct '09) Oct '09 Nursing Home Abuse 1
There Is Good Money In Crack And Reefer. (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pedro Alvarez 1
More from around the web