Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G....

Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments

There are 14 comments on the New York Times story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments. In it, New York Times reports that:

Former Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. has a very direct message for the House committee investigating the bailout of the American International Group : Don't blame me for paying about 100 cents on the dollar to A.I.G.'s trading partners to unwind tens of billions of dollars in credit default swaps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#1 Jan 26, 2010
The guy who ramrodded the bailouts. Paulson has absolutely no credibility. Former head of GS. Think he didn't know of the toxicity of CDS's and other crap? He should consider himself lucky living in a gated community, otherwise someone would put a bullet between his eyes.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2014
Ain't I Greedy?

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2014
A I G needs another bonus frpm Uncle Sam

“Democrats & Republicans Suck”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2014
too droll to troll wrote:
He should consider himself lucky living in a gated community, otherwise someone would put a bullet between his eyes.
Or if we're lucky maybe a drone strike from good ol' Uncle Sammie !!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2014
AiG was too big to fail

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2014
Warren/Booker 2016 no more Wall St bailouts!!
Swedenforever

Columbia, MD

#9 Oct 14, 2014
Aint I Greedy
Swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#10 Dec 8, 2014
;-)
UMAKEWORLDPEACEU IDIOTRACE

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2014
those US Power ruling Elite had vested interested in their investments - pensions... they not go let it fail!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Dec 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="Snuff]oh, yes, thaserve... was J
Where money is to be sd...[/QUOTE]

Upset again, Suzie? Maybe you could talk to that other Somali idiot for a while. After all, you have so many dull ideas in common.
UMAKEWORLDPEACEU IDIOTRACE

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
TO THE PERSON WHO JUDGED MY POST UNFAIRLY..... WHAT EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT WAS UNTRUE?
I said...
"oh, yes, that Jew at the not so federal, Federal Reserve... was Jew Boy Ben Bernake...
Where money is to be stolen, you will find plenty of Jews involved"
What did I say that is UNTRUE?
It poster NFL, he us all when you or anyone say Jew or Zionist.... HE a moron, who can see truth!

Location hidden

#20 Dec 9, 2014
Firestorm USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Or if we're lucky maybe a drone strike from good ol' Uncle Sammie !!
Lol!!
Swedenforever

Washington, DC

#22 Dec 10, 2014
;-)
Bailouts

Washington, DC

#26 Feb 4, 2016
I'm a political prostitute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debt Consolidation Loans Services From National... (Feb '12) May '16 Cheever The Money... 4
News $1B Bank Heist Thwarted by ... a Typo (Mar '16) Mar '16 Janet 7
News Texas Wants Its Gold Back From The Feds (Jul '15) Jul '15 Guest 1
News 5 Things to Know About Big Banks, the Federal R... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 5
News The Real Deal-Real Estate update (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mikelintro 1
News Senate Panel to Hold Hearing on Regulators' Tie... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 2
News Speed read: The juiciest bits from Timothy Geit... (May '14) May '14 okimar 4
More from around the web