AIG to issue millions of warrants in ...

AIG to issue millions of warrants in payback plan

There are 2 comments on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from Jan 12, 2011, titled AIG to issue millions of warrants in payback plan. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

American International Group Inc. said Wednesday it is moving forward with its plan to distribute 75 million warrants to allow current shareholders to buy AIG stock at a discounted price, part of the insurance giant's plan to repay taxpayer aid and free itself from U.S. government ownership.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

ANOTHER JOKE

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Now this BIG GIANT of a company needs the TAXPAYERS called STOCK HOLDERS to cover its MISTAKES and WASTE FULL SPENDING again. All this is a BORROW FROM PETER TO PAY PAUL plan while the BIG BOSSES take a vacation on the DUMMY STOCK HOLDERS this time. When will AMERICA WAKE UP to BIG BUSINESS and there LIES and COVER UPS ??????
DJ A

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Jan 13, 2011
The object of this AIG effort is to repay taxpayers. I'm glad it's happening so soon. Isn't that what we want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debt Consolidation Loans Services From National... (Feb '12) May '16 Cheever The Money... 4
News $1B Bank Heist Thwarted by ... a Typo Mar '16 Janet 7
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bailouts 14
News Texas Wants Its Gold Back From The Feds (Jul '15) Jul '15 Guest 1
News 5 Things to Know About Big Banks, the Federal R... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 5
News The Real Deal-Real Estate update (Sep '14) Nov '14 Mikelintro 2
News Senate Panel to Hold Hearing on Regulators' Tie... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web