Fed wraps up first Maiden Lane II auc...

Fed wraps up first Maiden Lane II auction

There are 1 comment on the MarketWatch story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Fed wraps up first Maiden Lane II auction. In it, MarketWatch reports that:

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York said it sold mortgage securities with a face value of more than $1.3 billion on Wednesday as investors clamored for high-yielding assets in a low-yield world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MarketWatch.

Trademark Litigation
#1 Apr 7, 2011
The sales were part of the Fedís first auction of residential mortgage-backed securities from Maiden Lane II. This was a government vehicle set up during the financial crisis to buy billions of dollars in mortgage securities from American International Group

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Wants Its Gold Back From The Feds 10 hr Guest 1
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Dec '14 Swedenforever 13
News 5 Things to Know About Big Banks, the Federal R... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 5
News The Real Deal-Real Estate update (Sep '14) Nov '14 Mikelintro 2
News Senate Panel to Hold Hearing on Regulators' Tie... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 2
News Speed read: The juiciest bits from Timothy Geit... (May '14) May '14 okimar 4
News Real Estate Foreclosures 9/15/13 (Sep '13) Sep '13 A Justday 2
More from around the web