Novato's BioMarin finds niche and gro...

Novato's BioMarin finds niche and growing quickly

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Novato's BioMarin finds niche and growing quickly. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Ever since 13-year-old Hanna McGary was born she has been on an extremely restricted diet; regular bread, pasta, meat, rice, beans and dairy products are all off-limits. "It was hard going to birthday parties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Truth Serum

San Mateo, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2010
Shouldn't this story be a link to a press release on BioMarin's website? Talk about PR mildly attempting to disguise itself as journalism.
stupid comments

Novato, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Truth Serum wrote:
Shouldn't this story be a link to a press release on BioMarin's website? Talk about PR mildly attempting to disguise itself as journalism.
Wow thought this company was closed on weekends. How do you expect someone to put anything on their site if they do not know what the reporter was going to say HELLO !!!!! It came out in today's paper. Do you ever use your brain ?
Get it while you can

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2010
As soon as they get firmly on their feet, I will bet they will be scaling back in Marin and going to China.
MSD

Oakland, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2010
I don't think the Company has ever posted a profit--check their latest 10K.

If they can't make money--they will be sold--probaly to some company in the South Bay. I'd give them another five years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BioMarin Pharmaceutical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buck Institute and BioMarin to partner on Alzhe... (Aug '10) Aug '10 MarinJohn 4
News BioMarin leases office space in former GreenPoi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Concerned 6
News Novato's BioMarin buys cancer treatment maker (Feb '10) Feb '10 anarchyintheUSA 1
News Marin's economy in 2010: Year of the comeback (Jan '10) Jan '10 Pot Smoking Moronite 20
News Novato's Raptor Pharmaceuticals to merge with S... (Jul '09) Jul '09 WHOO HOOOOO 1
News La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company and BioMarin Ph... (Feb '09) Mar '09 Ricky F 2
News Novato's BioMarin stops study of lupus drug (Feb '09) Feb '09 naddy 1
More from around the web