Cornerstone raises $32M

Cornerstone raises $32M

There are 1 comment on the Tech Confidential Blog story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Cornerstone raises $32M. In it, Tech Confidential Blog reports that:

Despite already reaching profitability, human resources software maker Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. via Tech Confidential Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tech Confidential Blog.

BobL

Los Altos, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I want to know why Neal Dempsey of Bay Partners hasn't been implicated in the Brocade debacle as of yet? Greg Reyes reported to him on a daily basis and Neal never returned his calls yet Greg & Stephanie Jensen were convicted of crimes but Dempsey gets off scott free? Does water flow off his back like a duck or what? This guy is crook and is guilty as sin! Why does he get off the hook?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bessemer Venture Partners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz tech: Help wanted (Nov '14) Nov '14 Eric 3
News Yahoo buys venue-recommendation app Zofari to b... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Partner 1
News Yahoo enlists Wall Street names for finance-foc... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Partner 1
News Yahoo joins Google to develop encrypted email (Aug '14) Aug '14 Partner 1
News Yahoo revamps its small biz feature with Yahoo ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Partner 1
News Yahoo! Upgraded to Neutral by Ned Davis Research (May '14) May '14 Dismayed Former User 2
News PE-Backed IPOs: Motilal Oswal, KPR Mills, Zylog... (Nov '07) May '08 test 2
More from around the web