50 facts about Berkshire, Buffett

There are 11 comments on the Omaha World-Herald story from Apr 30, 2010, titled 50 facts about Berkshire, Buffett. In it, Omaha World-Herald reports that:

This year, a gang of railroaders is sprinkled among the crowd of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Omaha World-Herald.

51 Fact

United States

#1 May 1, 2010
Buffet is a cheap arze. Ask him what he's ever given to the City of Omaha taxpayers. That would be ZERO!
porkie pig

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 20, 2010
i know what mr, buffett and clayton, homes did for us? they sold us a poison home loaded with stachbotrys, mold.look it up on the net, this stuff is deadly,
Fben

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 20, 2010
51 Fact wrote:
Buffet is a cheap arze. Ask him what he's ever given to the City of Omaha taxpayers. That would be ZERO!
are u counting the omaha schools?
Fben

Sacramento, CA

#4 May 20, 2010
51 Fact wrote:
Buffet is a cheap arze. Ask him what he's ever given to the City of Omaha taxpayers. That would be ZERO!
I think for all his dealings with goldman sachs and his crooked friends on wall street that he owes all the taxpayers. He is a professional thief. But when he dies, he can rest in hell. His money will be worthless.
porkie pig

Georgetown, KY

#5 May 23, 2010
amen !!!?
porkie pig

Georgetown, KY

#6 May 23, 2010
i think you hit the nail on the head, fben, i dont think he will buy his way out of hell, thats when he will ( PAY)!!
pluto

Wichita, KS

#7 May 25, 2010
Fben I have seen you all over the country, agree with you most the time, SORRY YOU LIVE IN cALIFORNIA, that is the only strike against you. Move soon ( GOD ) told me the other night, the big one is coming soon. not likeing what is going on out there.
Fben

Sacramento, CA

#8 May 25, 2010
pluto wrote:
Fben I have seen you all over the country, agree with you most the time, SORRY YOU LIVE IN cALIFORNIA, that is the only strike against you. Move soon ( GOD ) told me the other night, the big one is coming soon. not likeing what is going on out there.
Thanks Pluto, yeah, im hoping to jump the fence out of this state someday soon, it is sewer infested with liberal rats.
Fben

Sacramento, CA

#9 May 27, 2010
Remember buffett is part of the Gates foundation.

The Fethullah Gulen movement, which seeks to restore the Ottoman Empire, has found a friend and benefactor in Bill Gates of Microsoft fame. Mr. Gates is ranked the third wealthiest person on planet earth.

In 2007, through the Texas High School Project, the Gates Foundation shelled out $10,550,000 to the Cosmos Foundation, a Gulen enterprise that operates 25 publicly funded charter schools in Texas.

The Internal Revenue Service Form 990 for Cosmos shows that the Cosmos Foundation received $41,570,721 from taxpayers.

At present, there are 85 Gulan madrassahs (Islamic schools) in the United States, and all operate with public funding.

Many of the teachers at these schools are Turkish émigrés with questionable credentials. Some possess H-1B non immigrant visas which should only be granted to individuals who possess “highly specialized knowledge in a field of human endeavor.” The female faculty members appear in their classrooms wearing hijabs and traditional Islamic attire.

Critics can’t understand why the schools are staffed with imported elementary and secondary school teachers when thousands of trained and certified American educators are begging for teaching positions. But are the schools really subversive?


Buffett and Gates ought to be ashamed! Too bad they have enough money to protect thenselves legally from any kind of backlash stemming from the concept of "TREASON".
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Fben wrote:
Remember buffett is part of the Gates foundation.
The Fethullah Gulen movement, which seeks to restore the Ottoman Empire, has found a friend and benefactor in Bill Gates of Microsoft fame. Mr. Gates is ranked the third wealthiest person on planet earth.
In 2007, through the Texas High School Project, the Gates Foundation shelled out $10,550,000 to the Cosmos Foundation, a Gulen enterprise that operates 25 publicly funded charter schools in Texas.
The Internal Revenue Service Form 990 for Cosmos shows that the Cosmos Foundation received $41,570,721 from taxpayers.
At present, there are 85 Gulan madrassahs (Islamic schools) in the United States, and all operate with public funding.
Many of the teachers at these schools are Turkish émigrés with questionable credentials. Some possess H-1B non immigrant visas which should only be granted to individuals who possess “highly specialized knowledge in a field of human endeavor.” The female faculty members appear in their classrooms wearing hijabs and traditional Islamic attire.
Critics can’t understand why the schools are staffed with imported elementary and secondary school teachers when thousands of trained and certified American educators are begging for teaching positions. But are the schools really subversive?
Buffett and Gates ought to be ashamed! Too bad they have enough money to protect thenselves legally from any kind of backlash stemming from the concept of "TREASON".
Can you give a post for the link between Gulen and Gates et al.

“Tin Foil Hat applied to lower ”

Since: Jul 08

Allegeny

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Remember Buffet is giving all his cash to Gates after death, and who you think is going to be at the builderberg meeting as a star speaker ? non only then B Gates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkshire Hathaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shareholders Excited To See The Oracle Of Omaha May 1 crackboy 1
News Buffett says he'll buy more auto dealerships Apr '15 johan 1
News Warren Buffett Fast Facts Mar '15 MISUNDERSTANDING ... 1
News The First Step To Taking Control Of Your Invest... Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 1
News Top 9 Vacation Destinations For Wall Street Geeks (Sep '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 2
News Number of Billionaires Increases, Gates Still R... (Mar '06) Nov '14 andet1987 17
News DC woman spends $35K on search for lost dog Nov '14 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
More from around the web