Buffett says he was "Bailed Out" of N...

Buffett says he was "Bailed Out" of NetJets losses by new CEO |...

There are 11 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 27, 2010, titled Buffett says he was "Bailed Out" of NetJets losses by new CEO |.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

In his annual letter to shareholders released this morning, billionaire Warren Buffett singled out Columbus-based private jet company NetJets for both negative and positive attention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

rocketman

Grove City, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2010
All those "hotsy-totsy" NetJets employees should get down on their knees and kiss a picture of Warren Buffett's sigmoid colon.
Chimin in

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2010
good to see they are lined up to be profitable. The company had too much excess with Santulli. Sokol is exactly what that place needed, and it shows
Sarah Palin

Lakeview, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2010
I love his music, takes me back to key west.
Deborah Calvert

Valencia, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2010
Why isn't the CEO of Sun Healthcare Group Inc in prison for violating a California State Injunction killing 5 people in 2003?

www.sunhealthcaregroupinc.blogspot.com

Deb Calvert
Newport Beach, California
Bristol Palin

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2010
Sarah Palin wrote:
I love his music, takes me back to key west.
Agreed. I love that song Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Jonathan

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2010
Deborah Calvert wrote:
Why isn't the CEO of Sun Healthcare Group Inc in prison for violating a California State Injunction killing 5 people in 2003?
www.sunhealthcaregroupinc.blogspot.com
Deb Calvert
Newport Beach, California
Cause he rocks??
Michael W

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2010
rocketman wrote:
All those "hotsy-totsy" NetJets employees should get down on their knees and kiss a picture of Warren Buffett's sigmoid colon.
What happened - one of them tell you to get out his yard during a big cookout party you weren't invited to? Don't be jealous man - it's weak and sad! Ok - weak and sad guy? Stop being a hater simply due to where someone may work - that's freakin ridiculous!
Todd Palin

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 27, 2010
Margaritaville is a state of mind - Buffett
Avman

Ontario, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Thank you Mr. WB for giving hope to NETJETS. This is a great company, let us work on keeping it that way.
Chuck

Columbia, MO

#12 May 11, 2010
GOOD!!!! DIE STINKEN BIZ JETS!!! We don't want you to pollute the world and kill the ozone you piece of crap...
AnastasiaVonBeav erhousen

Kansas City, MO

#13 May 21, 2010
Chuck wrote:
GOOD!!!! DIE STINKEN BIZ JETS!!! We don't want you to pollute the world and kill the ozone you piece of crap...
Only the MEGA rich fly on private jet. You sound rather envious Chuck. The rich don't care about the enviornment, only good, EXCLUSIVE service. Too bad you could not get approved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkshire Hathaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren Buffett's NV Energy Is Losing Customers ... May '16 Solarman 1
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... May '16 BDS the ziotards 1
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... (May '15) Apr '16 APARTHEID bankrupt 2
News Warren Buffett Admits Renewable Energy Is Big T... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Buffett: Politicians way too negative about U.S. Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 34
News Buffett Says He Loves Renewables, So Why Is His... Mar '16 Solarman 3
News Buffett rails against presidential candidates w... Feb '16 goonsquad 17
More from around the web