Top CEOs predicting new boom | The Co...

Top CEOs predicting new boom | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Top CEOs predicting new boom | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Some of the biggest names in business said yesterday that they see a bright future for the economy, with investor Warren Buffett declaring that the country and world will not fall back into recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Dest

Mcdonough, GA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Does anyone really put any credence into anything that Steve Ballmer has to say?
He has absolutely no credibility, so who cares what he has to say?
Calvin R

Westerville, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2010
I agree that anything coming from MicroSoft has to be taken skeptically; on the other hand, Warren Buffett has been right often, and I will listen to Immelt of General Electric in the context of GE building facilities here rather than overseas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkshire Hathaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren Buffett, Donald Yacktman Believe In The ... Jun 20 serenitystocks 1
News NewsWatch: Roses or thorns? Wall Street awaits ... Jun 5 ShermanKight 3
News 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Buying in 2015 May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Po... May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News Warren Buffett's 5 Highest-Yielding Dividend St... May '15 Andarz Abedini 1
News The First Step To Taking Control Of Your Invest... May '15 Andarz Abedini 2
News Shareholders Excited To See The Oracle Of Omaha May '15 Andarz Abedini 2
More from around the web