Barclays is shit
Barclays is shit

Uckfield, UK

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Barclays is a shit bank. i recommend not banking with barclays, it is simply a really shit bank. and deserves to go bankrupt. especially barclays brixton, and barclays clapham. management are terrible, and barclays is shit.
kana

London, UK

#2 Jan 20, 2011
yes it iz so very shit bank and i recommend not banking with barclays, it is simply a really shit bank. and deserves to go bankrupt. especially barclays brixton, and barclays clapham. management are terrible, and barclays is shit. so f888kup jesus cant evn save it?
kana

London, UK

#3 Jan 20, 2011
av wasted my f888k year wd this bitch barkclay i am so mad am sooooooooooooooo fff888888888888kk rit now i can bolw the baank down
kana

London, UK

#5 Jan 20, 2011
they cant evn pay 4r any damage they ars so poor the bank is so shit
kana

London, UK

#6 Jan 20, 2011
ther just took money 4r me they are so f88king daylight robber?
they dont need a gun to rubb u
Cesar Vieira

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#7 Nov 27, 2011
I totally agree with you, they should be put out of business! they are never willing to help anyone!
GASMAN

Uxbridge, UK

#8 Jun 27, 2012
hay look al banks are the same just one big rip off from day one that is the way and the only way that they make all that money by lecaly stiling from the customers .but we let them do it time&time again doint we
a christian

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#9 Jul 22, 2012
they are not to be trusted! Fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barclays plc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benefits ppl being treated with No respect (Dec '15) Dec '15 Nevermind 1
News Barclays launches investigation after customer ... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Ryan 3
News Ruth Sunderland: Libor pain looming over RBS (Jan '13) Jan '14 jack loach 5
News UBS to pay $1.5 billion for Libor fraud; two tr... (Dec '12) Feb '13 syndicate 10
Paying for a car (Dec '12) Dec '12 paula 1
News Sir Mervyn King criticised for role in Bob Diam... (Aug '12) Oct '12 Amanda 2
News Baltimore: The city that sues the banks (Aug '12) Aug '12 Michael Mason-Mahon 1
More from around the web