Chile Peso Sinks to Worst Currency as...

Chile Peso Sinks to Worst Currency as Dollar Export Gambit Hits Inflation

There are 3 comments on the Bloomberg story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Chile Peso Sinks to Worst Currency as Dollar Export Gambit Hits Inflation. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Chilean central bank President Jose de Gregorio may have to abandon his plan to boost exports by weakening the peso after inflation accelerated to the fastest pace in 14 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Santiago

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Aug 7, 2008
cuale es el cambio de un peso Chileno en Dolares?

“Bright Energy Solar Saves $$$”

Since: Jul 08

Metro Orlando, Fla

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Hi...I havent been back here for a while..but have finally found 3 great sources of REOs and notes.
No Daisy chaining, we are as close as you can be.

I can say that we now can do 25 mill minimums on the new FHA packages ....Fl properties are our specialities...

Contact Mike Norvell Sr
[email protected]
Visit our new website:

http://www.assetsclearinghouse.com
Darcy

London, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Much Ado About Nothing: Do Your Due Diligence B... (Jan '14) Jan '14 A Legal Expert 4
News Foreclosed Homes Flood Mexico Market as Builder... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sirius 1
News Garcia-Herrero Expects China to Aid Europe Thro... (Feb '12) Feb '12 David Cheever 5
News BBVA Bancomer to Open 300 Bank Branches in Mexi... (Apr '08) Dec '10 roxy 6
News Venezuela to Issue Credit Cards for Government-... (Sep '10) Sep '10 I_need_a_beer 3
News Venezuela Dollar Bonds Plunge on Chavez Bank Ta... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Gatorman 1
News Venezuela takes control of Spanish-owned Banco ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Digital 3
More from around the web