European Markets Fall As Economic Wor...

European Markets Fall As Economic Worries Persist

There are 2 comments on the International Business Times story from Aug 15, 2012, titled European Markets Fall As Economic Worries Persist. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Most of the European markets fell Wednesday as investors were losing optimism on policymakers announcing stimulus measures to rejuvenate the weakening euro zone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Aug 15, 2012
This is the exact reason why Australia always restricted its Jewish migrant intake. Look at the mess they have orchestrated in Europe & the US.

I "am so proud of you people" for finally dealing with the "Corrupt Federal Reserve" btw. It was about time someone killed of that Jewish parasite.

Goldman & Sachs (key player in EFC, GFC & fraud against US treasury) executives should be INCARCERATED for their (financial war) crimes as well.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Aug 15, 2012
The Jews (NWO Zionists) caused both the GFC [ US Global Financial Crisis ] & the EFC [ European Financial Crisis ] that this article is referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BHP Billiton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BHP Billiton loses CEO candidate (Aug '06) Dec '12 Aussie Bob 6
News Let's stop the negativism, says Clyne (Jul '12) Jul '12 Harry 1
News Individual Wells Slump as Fracking Booms (Dec '11) Dec '11 Carrie 1
News US clears more deepwater oil drilling in Gulf (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jon 1
News Tax done, PM Julia Gillard turns to boats | The... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ExLaborVoter 1
News BHP eyes Rio Tinto's stake in Escondida (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mr Alex Weir 1
News ArcelorMittal warns of mass layoffs at Indiana ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Canada 1
More from around the web