Scottish independence

Scottish independence

Posted in the BBC Forum

Soar alba

UK

#1 May 16, 2014
This "biased broadcasting company" is responsible for the so called "topix that suits, in other words it perverts things to its viewers needs and likes!!!!!!???? No matter what or who it hurts, if it gains " profits" then it's ace and running! Bad publicity now on its " stars" for various " unthinkable from BBC??? I suppose they claim they did not know? Just like they claim they don't know the truths about " scottish independence" and show what they want people to believe!??????
Soar alba

UK

#2 May 16, 2014
In simpler words,,,,,,,,,," BBC equals " Biased Broadcasting C --ts!!!
MACEDONIANS AREGREEKS

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Sep 29, 2015
Soar alba wrote:
BBC LYING PROSTITUTES==>>ARE SHAMELESSLY REFER TO THE FORMER FABRICATED YUGOSLAVIAN TITOIST STATELET FYROM AS MACEDONIA! WHEN IN FACT THE UN OFFICIAL NAME IS STILL FYROM!
BYZANTINE

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Nov 29, 2015
Soar alba wrote:
THAT'S BECAUSE OVER 60% OF ENGLAND'S POPULATION ARE ALL BASTARDIZED AFRICAN MONKEYS! CONFIRMED BY THE BBC'S BROADCAST JOURNALISTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BBC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey tourist Aug 11 ice cream 1
Sarah Montague==>>BBC PROSTlTUTE MACEDONIA ISGR... (Feb '16) Feb '16 SARAH MONTAGUE 1
freedom for scotland now! (Nov '15) Nov '15 BBC LYINGPROSTITUTES 1
BBC PROSTITUTES==>>MACEDONIA Is GREECE! (Nov '15) Nov '15 BBC LYINGPROSTITUTES 1
cesare son's 1 2 3 4 (Oct '15) Oct '15 recharge coca 50 1
News Election results: SNP power to be mostly impote... (May '15) May '15 jason norris 68
News Share (May '15) May '15 Jailhouse Rock 1
More from around the web