BA staff to hold emergency meeting

BA staff to hold emergency meeting

There are 1 comment on the Andover Advertiser story from Oct 23, 2009, titled BA staff to hold emergency meeting. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

An emergency meeting of British Airways cabin crew has been called to decide whether to fight plans to cut jobs, freeze pay and introduce worse wages and conditions for new staff, it was revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

“Seattle to Newark and back”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle

#1 Oct 23, 2009
When the people that have run the companies into the ground make the same as everyone else, then it's time for a pay cut. To keep placing the burden on the shoulders of the workers is absolute arrogance.

Our management gave up their bonuses, which they got back 10 fold in other ways while we took huge pay cute, lost per diem and sick pay.

I now have sympathies for the French during the Revolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

British Airways Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does US think of airline security? (Oct '10) Feb '15 Tourist 3
News What we're reading: Oneworld backs AA, airline ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Prost 1
News BA may buy key stake in American Airlines to bl... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Prost 14
News BA parent considering a bid for American Airlines (Mar '12) Mar '12 OldCapt 1
News Hopes rise for end to BA strike (May '11) May '11 OldCapt 1
News Hopes rise for BA crew peace deal (Apr '11) Apr '11 confused one 1
News British Airways cabin crew begin 5-day strike (May '10) Oct '10 brayden thomas 4
More from around the web